You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not with sky tv no more can I subscribe to this channel?

35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
edited October 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour

Hi Guys un Gals

Recently left sky tv due to so many different problems, with another digital tv provider now.

Ordered the sky sports package hoping maybe that the poker channel came with it but unfortunately it doesnt can i subscirbe to this channel??? got a horrible feeling your gonig to say no.

Thanks for any replies

Gareth

Comments

• Options
    SpongeDougSpongeDoug Member Posts: 153
    edited August 2009
    i think you can watch it through live streaming on tinternet.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    You certainly can. look out for the 'watch poker tv live' link on the left hand menu. click on this and you can watch the poker tv channel until your hearts content
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Not with sky tv no more can I subscribe to this channel?:
    You certainly can. look out for the 'watch poker tv live' link on the left hand menu. click on this and you can watch the poker tv channel until your hearts content
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    he can rich online but regarding on tv, he is probably with virgin as he says he is with different digital provider. I am unfortunately and would love to have sky poker on there but it just isnt at the moment which is a shame as im sure there are quite a few players on skypoker that dont have a sky package. I would make the switch but it would cost too much to change over.
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited September 2009
    Yeah I am with virgin wasnt sure if I was allowed to mention another company here.  Watching it on-line just inst the same, id lvoe to be able to watch it on virgin
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    How about freeview, not gettin sky theyre a rip off lol

• Options
    RattiousRattious Member Posts: 382
    edited September 2009
    Before you all start laughing - I am with BT Open... And I am stuck with them for life looking at the contract!

• Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited October 2009
    Stuck for life. Ouch, how did you let that happen
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited October 2009