You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

can we have the old cheap freerolls back?

nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
edited October 2009 in Community Suggestions
can we have the 10 point freerolls back for a bit, around the new ones, to pass the time of day. maybe just at night or somthin, any1 agree?

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Just deposit a little bit, there are loads of £1 tournaments through the day, even if you just depsit £10 or so, thats 9 or 10 games you get out of it, better than a 1000+ runner freeroll where 1st prize is a shoe lace
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: can we have the old cheap freerolls back?:
    Just deposit a little bit, there are loads of £1 tournaments through the day, even if you just depsit £10 or so, thats 9 or 10 games you get out of it, better than a 1000+ runner freeroll where 1st prize is a shoe lace
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Love it, lol
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009

The first prize is  actually a week train spotting with Tikay..............2nd prize is a fortnight.

• Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    The first prize is  actually a week train spotting with Tikay..............2nd prize is a fortnight.
    Posted by elsadog
    Stuff getting 3rd then.....
  • Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited October 2009

A cheap freeroll with a first prize of about 24p....not really worth a few hours "entertainment".

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    A cheap freeroll with a first prize of about 24p....not really worth a few hours "entertainment".
    Posted by MH45706

It's a days wages on your paper-round
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited October 2009
    I play the freerolls when im out of money. As a result, maily due to my strict budget living on benifits and as a result have nothing to do all day apart from sleep and play poker, which i can do to break even on a regular basis on the odd occassion break a profit nicley. However as a result even a cheap freeroll worth absoulutley nothing in prizemoney would attract me as even if i won nothing and lost nothing i would be happy for the two hours of entertainment.
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009

Not agreeing with the idea of spending 4 hours to win a tanner. I cant why there are not free play sit'n'go's or tourneys here. Most other sites offer them, and they do seem quite popular.

Perhaps Sky don't have enough custom yet?

• Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: can we have the old cheap freerolls back? : It's a days wages on your paper-round .
    Posted by elsadog
    Personally I get a bit more lol ;)25p!