You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Outrageous Accumulators

Roche_xRoche_x Member Posts: 37
edited March 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat

Thinking of having a wild punt on the football this week, anyone won anything on the accumulator before?
My bet is as follows:

Cska moscow
Zenit Saint-Petersburg
Spartak Moscow
Bursaspor Kulubu
Aalesunds 
Sporting de Braga
VfL Bochum
BV Veendam
Empoli
Real Valladolid
Benfica
Brighton
Leyton Orient

All to win @ odds of about 1127-1.

Fingers crossed.

Comments

• Options
    shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited March 2011
    Had an 874/1 accumalator come up about 7 weeks ago unfortunately only had a quid on it but still i wasnt complaining too much.

Mine was on the both temas to score market tho, picked out 12 matches, after 78 minutes 23 teams out of the 24 had scored, I needed brentford to score, they were 4-0 down, i cant remmebr who they were playing but the team was bottom of the league at the time!!! 90th minute came they still hadnt scored, 94th minute no goal, id given up them bang last kick off the game they score, You BEAUTY.

Clost ive came to winning a big accumlator on win market was last week, i popped shop for some butter, corals is next door, only had £1.80 in change so picke dout a load of aways, for £1.80 it paid over 1.8k!!  At half time every signle team was winning, 3 of them were 3-0 up a couple 2-0 up, 1 was 2-1 but playing against 10 men the other 2 were 1-0 up.  It was about 7 minutes into the 2nd hald when forrest green let an equaliser in 45 second later they went 2-1 down a dn that was the end of that grrrrrrr

Good luck with ya bet

Shaz
    xxx