You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

get the wheel barrow ready!!

daltydalty Member Posts: 137
edited March 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
lua de itapoan 410 hexam looks a good thing lump on!!!
right off to work now hopefuly come back to some good news had a good punt on this.

Comments

• Options
    SILEEKSILEEK Member Posts: 55
    edited March 2011
    In Response to get the wheel barrow ready!!:
    lua de itapoan 410 hexam looks a good thing lump on!!! right off to work now hopefuly come back to some good news had a good punt on this.
    Posted by dalty
    6-y-o mares who have yet to win a race, are rarely the vehicle for "lumping on!"
    So best of luck with this one ;-)
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited March 2011

you certainly don't need a barrow, but I just hope the wife doesn't see that I stuck £20 on it!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In Response to get the wheel barrow ready!!:
    lua de itapoan 410 hexam looks a good thing lump on!!! right off to work now hopefuly come back to some good news had a good punt on this.
    Posted by dalty
    did anyone see how it ran i was stuck at work and missed it was it ridden softly again just interested because this horse is a lot better than what there showing at the mo.
  • Options
    RiverDohRiverDoh Member Posts: 88
    edited March 2011
    Drifted like a barge in the betting and ran like one too!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: get the wheel barrow ready!!:
    In Response to get the wheel barrow ready!! : did anyone see how it ran i was stuck at work and missed it was it ridden softly again just interested because this horse is a lot better than what there showing at the mo.
    Posted by dalty
    Between the 4th and 3rd last, the horse appeared to be travelling quite well just behind the leaders, and you may have got a bit excited if you'd been watching at this point,  but when the front two kicked on she couldn't go with them and finished well beaten.
    I think you may well be right about her being able to win a race, but you could end up following her over the cliff trying to predict which one!! 
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: get the wheel barrow ready!! : Between the 4th and 3rd last, the horse appeared to be travelling quite well just behind the leaders, and you may have got a bit excited if you'd been watching at this point,  but when the front two kicked on she couldn't go with them and finished well beaten. I think you may well be right about her being able to win a race, but you could end up following her over the cliff trying to predict which one!! 
    Posted by dohpeekunt
    cheers bud,was it a lack of pace or was it softly ridden again like in its previous race where it was ridden so gently until the race was all but won then showed a cracking turn of pace to close  up a little from an absolute mile behind.
    ps soz kaymac it's stings mate i got well burned too if it's any consolation.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: get the wheel barrow ready!! : cheers bud,was it a lack of pace or was it softly ridden again like in its previous race where it was ridden so gently until the race was all but won then showed a cracking turn of pace to close  up a little from an absolute mile behind. ps soz kaymac it's stings mate i got well burned too if it's any consolation.
    Posted by dalty
    No, it wasn't a case of being quietly ridden and only running on when leaders had flown. She was within a couple of lengths of leaders at 3 out still on the steel, but the favourite and another went on from this point and your beast couldn't (wouldn't?) go with them.
    As I said, she may well win a race but it will have to be a soft one, and I wouldn't want a gun to my head with somebody forcing me to back it!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: get the wheel barrow ready!! : No, it wasn't a case of being quietly ridden and only running on when leaders had flown. She was within a couple of lengths of leaders at 3 out still on the steel, but the favourite and another went on from this point and your beast couldn't (wouldn't?) go with them. As I said, she may well win a race but it will have to be a soft one, and I wouldn't want a gun to my head with somebody forcing me to back it!!!!!!!
    Posted by dohpeekunt
    cheers mate,probly best left alone from now on then.