You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Poker Points

rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
edited June 2009 in Community Suggestions

I'd like some opinions on Poker Points gained.  The recent promotion for double the money for your poker points is good, however only people playing for reasonably big stakes will get something from this promo.

I gained over 250 poinst this month but I'm obviously short of 250 to get a £5 back.  There must be more players out there who play often but will never receive any money back via these promotions.  Don't know if Sky would reduce the limit slightly to increase the range?

Big thank you for the community freeroll and I hope this promotion continues.

Cheers

Ross

Comments

• Options
    malins7malins7 Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2009
    i have to agree with ross, i tend to stay away from the cash tables ( where most points are gained ) and stick to mtt or sng torneys.
    i play most days, can be succesfull and have my share of cashes which is fine by me , but still only manage betwwen 300/400 points monthly.
    is it not possible to save up all our points and trade them for rewards as and when we reach the targets required, as i'm aware some euro sites do, just a thought.
    cheers
    Dave
  • Options
    bonniedogbonniedog Member Posts: 42
    edited June 2009

The points are allocated on how much money you make for sky. Cash players pay more in rake than tournament players do.

The system annoys me because I have over 30000 for the month and thats where the reward stops. Seems a bit backward, its like they dont want me to play loads. Where as other sites keep rewarding and rewarding regular players. I would play more if there was a larger target than 30000.

• Options
    -v--v- Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2009
    I like the fact that Sky have started rewarding players now as I was not even getting rakeback before.

However we should be able to use the points gained over the past 2 or 3 years too. I have about 75,000 stored up and no way to use them. That kind of loyalty should be rewarded better. It would be nice to be able to buy-in to the open with some of those points