You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tues Racing.

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited April 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat

I had a dream last night that I had three winners up, and just as the 4th was about to run, my bro rang from uni in real life wanting to borrow some money and woke me up.

There must be a sign there somewhere, although it ended up with me having to fork out, so it's probably not a good one.

exeter and lmerick plz.........40p win or 20p e/w - fill ya bootssssssssssssssssss.

Comments

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Tues Racing.:
    I had a dream last night that I had three winners up, and just as the 4th was about to run, my bro rang from uni in real life wanting to borrow some money and woke me up. There must be a sign there somewhere, although it ended up with me having to fork out, so it's probably not a good one. exeter and lmerick plz.........40p win or 20p e/w - fill ya bootssssssssssssssssss. .......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    3.30 exeter marthas kinsman @ 7/1 ish
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited April 2011
    I had a dream last night that I had three winners up, and just as the 4th was about to run, my bro rang from uni in real life wanting to borrow some money and woke me up. There must be a sign there somewhere, although it ended up with me having to fork out, so it's probably not a good one. exeter and lmerick plz.........40p win or 20p e/w - fill ya bootssssssssssssssssss. .......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Made in Japan 3:00 exeter about 12/1
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Theres 2, looking like an ew bet........

2 more 6/1 or bigger plz folks and I'm onnit !!!
  • Options
    SILEEKSILEEK Member Posts: 55
    edited April 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Must be a sign? Yeah, a sign that you sleep too close to your phone :-)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited April 2011

I am shocked you werent dreaming of Emma.....:))
  • Options
    chefboy79chefboy79 Member Posts: 668
    edited April 2011
    hi dohhhhhh
    try a horse called 32 red in the 4.30 at exeter im sure its moved trainers but could be wrong had him a few times ew never let me down but dont go mad on him just in case mate
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Tues Racing.:
    hi dohhhhhh try a horse called 32 red in the 4.30 at exeter im sure its moved trainers but could be wrong had him a few times ew never let me down but dont go mad on him just in case mate
    Posted by chefboy79
    28/1!!

But tbf it has come top three in 4 of its last 5 runs! Already had main bet but will have a single for abit of interest, n1.
  • Options
    chefboy79chefboy79 Member Posts: 668
    edited April 2011

know the horse well mate he told me he has gambling debts to pay off as the ball keeps landing in black 26 so even though the horse has 3 legs all tied together he will have to place today lol
    good luck mate

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited April 2011
    Hi Dohhhhh

Ocean Transit form throws up

Guam 2.30 Exeter but has no chance and

Real Treasure 3.00 Exeter some chance

By the way have a look at the NAPS Thread for some further prizes which you might have a chance of winning.

God Bless Father Vaigret 
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited April 2011
    Probably to late for you Dohh but Lynott 7.15 Limerick is about 12/1 and has a good chance came 4th or 5th last time in blanket finish losing by about 1/2 length and was twice stopped in running near the finish whilst making a move.
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited April 2011
    Todays bets:

2.30 Ex   Vincentore
    2.50 Kem Crunched
    4.20 Kem  Leelu
    5.20 Kem  Winnipeg
    5.45 Lim   Orpens Peach
    6.45 Lim   Whiteball Wonder

10p ew Heinz + £2 e/w singles

3.10 Pont   Satin Love
                      Strictly Pink
        £2 win on each
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Nice to start the day with a winner.I had 11/4 on Vincitore in my bet.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Tues Racing.:
    Todays bets: 2.30 Ex   Vincentore 2.50 Kem Crunched 4.20 Kem  Leelu 5.20 Kem  Winnipeg 5.45 Lim   Orpens Peach 6.45 Lim   Whiteball Wonder 10p ew Heinz + £2 e/w singles 3.10 Pont   Satin Love                   Strictly Pink     £2 win on each
    Posted by wynne1938
    Not much luck today, two winners , one 2nd, laid out £39, returns £32