You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MTT Tab for deepstacks.

Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hey,

I think there should be a sub tab of 'deep stacks' in the MTT area. This will help our players find these gems with ease. As you actually can not find the 15 min past the hour deepstacks unless you click the MTT main tab, not it's sub divisions.

This simple suggestion may result in an increase in the number of players taking part in all of our deepstacks.

Any thoughts?

Dave

Comments

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    definately.

I have been talking about a daytime deepstack for weeks, No one told me they were already running.
    I found it by accident after someone finally pointed it out.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Dave, put this idea in tikay's thread about deepies.

They are trying to find ways to promote the evening ones.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Ok good idea Hale (whats ur name? ) :) Dave
  • Options
    RichiSwiftRichiSwift Member Posts: 149
    edited October 2009
    good point.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited October 2009

I'm a bit confused by this Thread.

Do you have your Lobby set up in Time Order? If so, the Deep Stacks - & everything else - are clearly displayed.

I think I may be misunderstanding the problem here, can you explain further, please?
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    Dave

are you on about a lobby just 4 d/stacks? i along with the legend that is tk am a bit confused
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: MTT Tab for deepstacks.:
    Ok good idea Hale (whats ur name? ) :) Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Exactly what it says on the tin - Hale.

Yes, Tikay, I have had troubles finding the deepstacks til today.

For some reason if you filter the results for regular tournaments it doesn't show the deepstacks.

They only pop in when you click on MTT's and dont filter further.

A glitch perhaps.

No wonder no one can find them
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: MTT Tab for deepstacks. : Exactly what it says on the tin - Hale. Yes, Tikay, I have had troubles finding the deepstacks til today. For some reason if you filter the results for regular tournaments it doesn't show the deepstacks. They only pop in when you click on MTT's and dont filter further. A glitch perhaps. No wonder no one can find them
    Posted by Hale72
    I think I see what you are saying now - that, by clicking "Regular Tournaments" the Deepies don't appear. (That's because they are not deemed to be "Regular" for some weird reason!). 

I only click "Multi-Table Tournaments", I have my Lobby in Time Order, & then they are clearly visible,
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Yes if you click on the actual 'multi-table tournament' name is shows them. But I have always clicked the tab arrow by the side to open up the sub sections. Assuming all tournaments are contained in these sub-sections, but in fact some are not. E.g. the deepies can only be seen when you click the main 'multi-table tournament' button.

In comparison to this. The STT sub tabs do contain all the STT tournaments. So I have always gone to the DYM tabs etc..
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Anyway... looks like there is some support from people to have a deepy tab. :)

• Options
    edited October 2009
    Yes if you click on the actual 'multi-table tournament' name is shows them. But I have always clicked the tab arrow by the side to open up the sub sections. Assuming all tournaments are contained in these sub-sections, but in fact some are not. E.g. the deepies can only be seen when you click the main 'multi-table tournament' button. In comparison to this. The STT sub tabs do contain all the STT tournaments. So I have always gone to the DYM tabs etc..
    Posted by Grimstar30
    In fact I tell a lie. Russian roulettes are not contained in the subs but are in the overall Stt button. OK I need to eat, not feeling well and I am replying to my own message! not a good sign lol

See you at 7 for the deepy :)
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: MTT Tab for deepstacks. : In fact I tell a lie. Russian roulettes are not contained in the subs but are in the overall Stt button. OK I need to eat, not feeling well and I am replying to my own message! not a good sign lol See you at 7 for the deepy :)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Well I have heard of talking to yourself. but typing forum replys to yourself is a new one on me lol

Good luck in the game tonight

Steve
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: MTT Tab for deepstacks. : I think I see what you are saying now - that, by clicking "Regular Tournaments" the Deepies don't appear. (That's because they are not deemed to be "Regular" for some weird reason!).  I only click "Multi-Table Tournaments", I have my Lobby in Time Order, & then they are clearly visible,
    Posted by Tikay10
    Because they are not bounty hunters, televised, freeroll, satellites or special events, I naturally assumed they would come under the catagory Regular tournaments.

I have little want/need in any of the others so in the past, always filtered to regular tourneys looking for a daytime deepstack type tournament.

No wonder I started a campaign to get daytime deepies!!!

It seems exceptionally strange that in the sub sections, not all games appear. No wonder these have 9 runners during the day.

Hopefully now a few more know about it, it may get that bit busier.

I'm in for the 12.15pm tomorrow. Hope plenty of you join me. The regular guys will be pleased.