You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

tourny buy in prices

LukeyBoiLukeyBoi Member Posts: 25
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

any chance of some bigger tournys more reguarly on here,
its impossible to play it the £5 ones when there are so many idiots ready to go all in evey hand with rubbish, then somehow out draw you when you do call.
the primo is a good price but one a week?
need tournys that beginers wont want to play until they have a better grasp of the game!!!
and if anyone hadnt guessed i just had a bad beat right now, massive raise with my KK and some **** calls with 10, 8 off suit, and he hit straight! cant belive it!!!

any opinions?!?!?!

Comments

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited October 2009
    In Response to tourny buy in prices:
    any chance of some bigger tournys more reguarly on here, its impossible to play it the £5 ones when there are so many idiots ready to go all in evey hand with rubbish, then somehow out draw you when you do call. the primo is a good price but one a week? need tournys that beginers wont want to play until they have a better grasp of the game!!! and if anyone hadnt guessed i just had a bad beat right now, massive raise with my KK and some **** calls with 10, 8 off suit, and he hit straight! cant belive it!!! any opinions?!?!?!
    Posted by LukeyBoi
    Hi Lukey, there is the £22 deepstack at 7.30 every night. 5000 chips. 15 min blinds. Plenty of play and very few, if any, "idiots ready to go all in every hand with rubbish"  Play tonight m8, you wont regret it...
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: tourny buy in prices:
    In Response to tourny buy in prices : Hi Lukey, there is the £22 deepstack at 7.30 every night. 5000 chips. 15 min blinds. Plenty of play and very few, if any, "idiots ready to go all in every hand with rubbish"  Play tonight m8, you wont regret it...
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Any deepstack mate, not just the big buy ins.  Just found my love for em.

Played one today, 9 runners, £2.20 buy in. Took 3 hours to play. The final table lasted well over 1 1/2 hours.

Guess what, not one bad beat or outdraw.

Yes the first player out was ultra loose but he quickly bit the dust and it was at least another hour before number 2 left.

Best value on the site.
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: tourny buy in prices:
    In Response to Re: tourny buy in prices : Any deepstack mate, not just the big buy ins.  Just found my love for em. Played one today, 9 runners, £2.20 buy in. Took 3 hours to play. The final table lasted well over 1 1/2 hours. Guess what, not one bad beat or outdraw. Yes the first player out was ultra loose but he quickly bit the dust and it was at least another hour before number 2 left. Best value on the site.
    Posted by Hale72
    u should of seen the 7pm beat then..lol