You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

200th Million Hand

apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
I don't know what the record is for the number of players on line and seated is for Sky Poker, but I can imagine that when the 200th Million hand is approaching, there will be a lot more players than usual seated at tables hoping to play 'The Hand'.
Good luck to all players.

Comments

• Options
    TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited October 2009
    oooohhhh noooo the sites gonna crash like its never crashed b4 lol
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Thats a thought.... Sky recently experienced trouble when alot of players were seated... are they prepared for the amount of players going to be seated soon??
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009

Obviously it varies and can depend if we see the flop, turn and river etc, if you play a game around 9 pm, the hand numbers go from anything between 100 - 700 difference. The chances of getting that elusive 200m hand i would say are from 100 to 700 to 1. If your multi tabling then the odds are reduced but i wouldnt hold your breath at being that lucky number. 

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,299
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 200th Million Hand:
    Thats a thought.... Sky recently experienced trouble when alot of players were seated... are they prepared for the amount of players going to be seated soon??
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Hi Charles,

That "issue" was not related to the number of players on the site.
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 200th Million Hand : Hi Charles, That "issue" was not related to the number of players on the site.
    Posted by Tikay10
     Oh ok thats good :-)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 200th Million Hand : Hi Charles, That "issue" was not related to the number of players on the site.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I went down to the shoe-shine and word on the street is that it was related to the number of players on the site. The crooked RNG had a hard time reshuffling the 'logical pack of cards' for a record number of outdraws when all those players were present. The IT team have now split the crooked RNG off onto it's own processor so it won't affect the other functions when it's 'fixing'.....

Naturally 'they' will cover up and blame it on a faulty acoustic coupler or punched tape reader.
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    I am willing to take a 700 to 1 chance on playing 'The Hand'.
    Better odds than the lottery.
  • Options
    PUCPOUNDPUCPOUND Member Posts: 397
    edited October 2009
    LESS THAN 80,000 TO GO !!!!!
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    Today's definately the day guys.

Sigh, just can't play today, too much on.

Good luck to those on the tables.