You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Snooker World Championship

Comments

• DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited April 2011
    haha yeh u got it kaymac.

I told you it would be an anti-climax !!

I saw the donut comment that's what made me look, there is a slight resemblance, maybe if it was of ur full head it wouldn't be as obvious but that close up does look abit like the power !!!

What an amazing co-incidence about the birthdays of Lee and Dennis too!!! I had no idea..........

and pmsl @ young guns comment.

you might as well have said they have all got 2 eyes and a nose.
  • YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited April 2011
    They are all on twitter?
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited April 2011
    I've sussed it.
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Snooker World Championship:
    They are all on twitter?
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    They r human.
  • kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited April 2011

they all are alive (apart from the dead ones obviously)
    edited April 2011
    Stephens sweating already.

edited April 2011
    pmsl!!

Lee broke off, sat down, and there was sweat on his forehead.

Am I the only one that finds this hillarious??

I bet if he could wear shorts and a T shirt he would be world number 1.

^^^^^ haha beat me to it AM

I'm lolling alot!!!!
    edited April 2011
    What an awful start.

He looks very unfomfortable!!!

I think he might just be too much of a blob to win this year........

Never know tho!
    edited April 2011
    OMG i am literally pee'in myself laughing reading your comments

first ' He's sweating already'

then 'I think he might just be too much of a blob to win this year........'

Cheers also tokd u so!
    edited April 2011
    OMG i am literally pee'in myself laughing reading your comments first ' He's sweating already' then 'I think he might just be too much of a blob to win this year........' Cheers also tokd u so!
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    BUT HE'S WINNING 1-0 !!!!!
    edited April 2011
    score now 6-3 higgins I thank you!
  • SkyBetAndySkyBetAndy Member Posts: 8
    edited April 2011
    Hi Guys. Not much of a poker fan but massive snooker fan and head of snooker product here at Sky Bet Towers.

ANy fancies tonight? I fancy a 10-9 either way in the Allen match (always happens when I work a night) and although everyone is predicting a Selby demolition job I think Robertson might aquit himself ok so I'll go for a 6-3 to Selby tonight.
    edited April 2011
    If anyone has any questions about our snooker product or markets they would like to see then please let me know. Happy to just have a banter about the snooker too as I have been a big fan for as long as I can remember dating back to Higgins win in 82 when I were just a young whipper snapper.
    edited April 2011
    Hi Guys. Not much of a poker fan but massive snooker fan and head of snooker product here at Sky Bet Towers. ANy fancies tonight? I fancy a 10-9 either way in the Allen match (always happens when I work a night) and although everyone is predicting a Selby demolition job I think Robertson might aquit himself ok so I'll go for a 6-3 to Selby tonight.
    Posted by SkyBetAndy

I think you're pretty much spot on there. I really can see Allen and Stevens going down to a last frame decider. If I had to pick a winner I fancy it being Allen.

Selby and Robertson  I can see starting off quite close and then Selby taking a big lead to go onto win easily.
    edited April 2011
    Still lokking like it's got 10-9 written all over it this Allen Stevens match and it's currently 15/8 to go to a decider but I fancy Stevens to take it 10-9 at 5/1.

Other match looks all over already LOL
    edited April 2011
    How on earth is Mark Allen still in this match? He doesn't even look like he wants to win it. Current betting 4/11 Stevens 2/1 Allen and somehow I think Allen will win it.

• kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited April 2011

Well Done to Mark Allen for keeping going and grinding out the win, and also for keeping my e/w tip in the tourney!!

Higgins should finish off Lee today (sorry JJ) and then its the start of the real work.

Some interesting games ahead
    edited April 2011
    How do we see this afternoons games going? I fancy Robertson to win a frame or maybe even two to avoid embarrassment but ultimately and easy win for Selby and we also see the start of round 2 with Williams taking on Cope. This match would have had Williams a much bigger price before the tournament started but COpe was poor in round 1 and it is hard to see him troubling Williams and I would fancy backing something like a 13-4 (16/1) or 13-5 (11/1) scoreline or even Williams -6.5 frames on the handicap at 5/2. Other markets for those fancying an easy win for the Welshman could be under 21.5 frames in the match at 8/11 and for those stats gurus out there under/over 117.5 highest break or under/over 14.5 50 breaks could be the markets to look at.

Any suggestions for quarter final markets please let me know and I will see what I can do.
    edited April 2011
    score now 6-3 higgins I thank you!
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    It aint hard to tip up a 1/4 shot YG!!!

Think outside the box and find some value.

Or stick £40 on Higgins to win a tenner.

U plonker!

"of I fancy Murphy to win as abit of an outsider, but if he doesn't win, I think Higgins, Selby or Robertson will"

The 3 favourites???? No sh!T!!!!!

Anyway Lee is making a comeback tonight against Higgins. He prob will lose but it will be 10-8 or 10-9
    edited April 2011
    haha dream on 10-8 or 10-9 be lucky if he gets to 6

erm i didnt pick Ronnie and my genuine thoughts before looking at odds

Dont hate the player.... hate the game..... Billy boy : )