You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

chatting on table

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
i am on a chat ban so if people talk to me i am not being ignorent its just my lips are sealed lol

Comments

• Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited October 2009
    LOL...my apologies if i offended..but to be fair to continually raise the blinds and show ur cards could be construed as a bit smug..no offence buddy.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    Hi webby,

i have edited your post.

if you have any issues with other player's conduct please go through the correct channels and report it to customer care. this forum is a place for open, friendly debate and we want to keep it this way.

thank you for your understanding on this matter.

Rich
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Also if people are offended by any of my comments on here I apologise, I can be a tad sarcastic at times, but hey.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    my apologies rich, it wasnt a nasty post, was just trying to get my message to said player that i couldnt chat back and no reason to call me smug thats all, i know some people dont like it when you show your cards but if i have personally got a good hand i do like to show it 60% of the time thats all i was doing, i would prefer a call with kk so i wasnt being smug, if anything i was a bit gutted that nobody played

webby
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Fair enough...each to their own I say!!! Well played Webby..you did very well in that sit and go.