You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Just for you Splashies,

shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
edited April 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Yup ive gone and backed agaianst your team again so there bound to get a draw minimum, missed a lot of the football today but had an away treble for later
FootballNpower ChampionshipLeeds v Reading Match Result 22/04/2011 19:45Reading @ 6/4
FootballNpower ChampionshipNottm. Forest v Leicester Match Result 22/04/2011 17:15Leicester @ 2/1
FootballNpower League 2Northampton v Rotherham Match Result 22/04/2011 19:45Rotherham @ 7/4
Pays a very tempting 20/1

Shaz
xxx

Comments

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited April 2011
    Thank you shaz. I have to say it was an amazing game, one of the best ever atmospheres at sixfields. Big pitch invasion when we equalised at the end!

Unlucky with your bet.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Just for you Splashies,:
    Thank you shaz. I have to say it was an amazing game, one of the best ever atmospheres at sixfields. Big pitch invasion when we equalised at the end! Unlucky with your bet.
    Posted by splashies

Unlucky???? I didnt get 1 inner thats not unlucky just plain sh!t lol, id have slit my wrists tho if the northampton game had cost me, I keep getting you theese results tho!!

Shaz
    xxxx
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited April 2011
    Rotherham and Peterborough did for me yesterday.

• Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Just for you Splashies, : Unlucky???? I didnt get 1 inner thats not unlucky just plain sh!t lol, id have slit my wrists tho if the northampton game had cost me, I keep getting you theese results tho!! Shaz xxxx
    Posted by shazallin
    Ok shaz, i have a plan. You never win when you bet against northampton, and we haven't won for 17 games anyway.

How about, on Monday, you bet for us to win away at Stockport, and you never know, it could make us both happy!

What do you reckon? Worth a go isn't it!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Rotherham and Peterborough did for me yesterday.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    Filthy language!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Just for you Splashies, : Ok shaz, i have a plan. You never win when you bet against northampton, and we haven't won for 17 games anyway. How about, on Monday, you bet for us to win away at Stockport, and you never know, it could make us both happy! What do you reckon? Worth a go isn't it!
    Posted by splashies

Dont mention that **** team to me!!!!

Todays bet!!

Liverpool 4/9 won
    Sunderland evens won
    Watford 5/6 won
    Accrington 4/6 won
    Bath 4/9 won
    Arbroath 4/9 won

Portvale 1/2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost to **** useless Stockport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!