You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lucky/unlucky

bandinibandini Member Posts: 1,802
edited April 2011 in Brags, Beats and Variance
I've come to the conclusion I'm truly cursed. It's followed me all my gambling life.

Tonight : AA 2nd hand on cash table. Flush comes runner runner after me betting out. Ho Ho.

5th hand I flop top pair and bet out twice to be caught by straight on river. Ho ho.

Flop 2 sets. No action even though I've been aggro as, all through.

It's been symptomatic all my life.

Lochsong lost me more money than it won me. Google the beauty. I even caught it early.

Almost a mathematical impossibility that I could lose on Greece's Euro win due to offers available by the upcoming on-line bookie's offers. I lost.

I've a mate who's an accountant whom I regale with my tales. He laughs and laughs and laughs and tells me it's almost impossible. He's pretty much calculated that the lottery's mine. But predicts I'll lose the ticket.
I'm thouroughly sick of it.

Don't get me wrong. My life is good. My son is a wonder and a thing of beauty. I get far more good looking girls than my big lugs afford me. And laughs have been aplenty in my life. But my gambling luck is just beyond the pale. Beyond ridiculous.

I read so many threads about suck-outs. I've, admittedly had one, maybe two, but the hundreds agaianst me balance that out.

I'm not a plonker Dohhhhhh. I ain't blaming anything. Confuscious taught me well. But I'm plum un-fin-lucky.

Maybe a thread for Area 51, I dunno. I just needed to vent.

But what're the options? Work for my wages and look after my lawn? Ha, ha, drawn out ha. Primo's how much 2mro?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2011
    And 5 mins ago:
    bandini Small blind  £0.25 £0.25 £74.57
    5toneFace Big blind  £0.50 £0.75 £62.45
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

hardman07 Fold     
    Dons1983 Call  £0.50 £1.25 £20.03
    bandini Raise  £1.75 £3.00 £72.82
    5toneFace Call  £1.50 £4.50 £60.95
    Dons1983 Call  £1.50 £6.00 £18.53
    Flop

• J
    • Q

bandini Bet  £4.50 £10.50 £68.32
    5toneFace Raise  £12.00 £22.50 £48.95
    Dons1983 Fold     
    bandini Call  £7.50 £30.00 £60.82
    Turn

bandini Check     
    5toneFace Check     
    River

• J

bandini Bet  £22.50 £52.50 £38.32
    5toneFace All-in  £48.95 £101.45 £0.00
    bandini Call  £26.45 £127.90 £11.87
    bandini Show
    • K
    • A

5toneFace Show
    • Q
    • J

5toneFace Win Full House, Jacks and Queens £126.10
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Lucky/unlucky:
    I've come to the conclusion I'm truly cursed. It's followed me all my gambling life. Tonight : AA 2nd hand on cash table. Flush comes runner runner after me betting out. Ho Ho. 5th hand I flop top pair and bet out twice to be caught by straight on river. Ho ho. Flop 2 sets. No action even though I've been aggro as, all through. It's been symptomatic all my life. Lochsong lost me more money than it won me. Google the beauty. I even caught it early. Almost a mathematical impossibility that I could lose on Greece's Euro win due to offers available by the upcoming on-line bookie's offers. I lost. I've a mate who's an accountant whom I regale with my tales. He laughs and laughs and laughs and tells me it's almost impossible. He's pretty much calculated that the lottery's mine. But predicts I'll lose the ticket. I'm thouroughly sick of it. Don't get me wrong. My life is good. My son is a wonder and a thing of beauty. I get far more good looking girls than my big lugs afford me. And laughs have been aplenty in my life. But my gambling luck is just beyond the pale. Beyond ridiculous. I read so many threads about suck-outs. I've, admittedly had one, maybe two, but the hundreds agaianst me balance that out. I'm not a plonker Dohhhhhh. I ain't blaming anything. Confuscious taught me well. But I'm plum un-fin-lucky. Maybe a thread for Area 51, I dunno. I just needed to vent. But what're the options? Work for my wages and look after my lawn? Ha, ha, drawn out ha. Primo's how much 2mro?
    Posted by bandini

lol! 

Give me a chance to say it first then u can argue.

You gotta fold that flop !!

• Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Lucky/unlucky:
    In Response to Lucky/unlucky : lol!  Give me a chance to say it first then u can argue. You gotta fold that flop !!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    :-) Drunken self pity ftw!
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Lucky/unlucky:
    I've come to the conclusion I'm truly cursed. It's followed me all my gambling life. Tonight : AA 2nd hand on cash table. Flush comes runner runner after me betting out. Ho Ho. 5th hand I flop top pair and bet out twice to be caught by straight on river. Ho ho. Flop 2 sets. No action even though I've been aggro as, all through. It's been symptomatic all my life. Lochsong lost me more money than it won me. Google the beauty. I even caught it early. Almost a mathematical impossibility that I could lose on Greece's Euro win due to offers available by the upcoming on-line bookie's offers. I lost. I've a mate who's an accountant whom I regale with my tales. He laughs and laughs and laughs and tells me it's almost impossible. He's pretty much calculated that the lottery's mine. But predicts I'll lose the ticket. I'm thouroughly sick of it. Don't get me wrong. My life is good. My son is a wonder and a thing of beauty. I get far more good looking girls than my big lugs afford me. And laughs have been aplenty in my life. But my gambling luck is just beyond the pale. Beyond ridiculous. I read so many threads about suck-outs. I've, admittedly had one, maybe two, but the hundreds agaianst me balance that out. I'm not a plonker Dohhhhhh. I ain't blaming anything. Confuscious taught me well. But I'm plum un-fin-lucky. Maybe a thread for Area 51, I dunno. I just needed to vent. But what're the options? Work for my wages and look after my lawn? Ha, ha, drawn out ha. Primo's how much 2mro?
    Posted by bandini
    I know they were a massive price before it started _ how did you lose on it?

Ps - I,ve not won an MTT with 100+ runners apart from freerolls for 14 months now and I,ve played loads

Still haven,t given up hope tho - gotta think positive
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Lucky/unlucky:
    In Response to Lucky/unlucky : I know they were a massive price before it started _ how did you lose on it? Ps - I,ve not won an MTT with 100+ runners apart from freerolls for 14 months now and I,ve played loads Still haven,t given up hope tho - gotta think positive
    Posted by MP33
    I didn't have Greece! I was betting on individual matches (good things) and betting on other good things with the matched free bets. Opened 3 bank accounts and had 3 e-mail accounts to do it. I knew good things don't always come in but it was kick upon kick upon kick in the teeth at that tourney. Didn't actually lose that much but it could have/ should have been soooo much better.

Positive thinking ftw! Luck