You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker - Any work needed to be done for free.

_AppleMac__AppleMac_ Member Posts: 126
edited June 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour

Hello,

This post isnt really related to the Forums, just the people at Sky Poker in general in a quest for personal gain.

I was recently made unemployed by a design agency in Bristol (due to company relocating), and was looking for any kind of work to keep myself from going loopy at home.

I have alot of experience in Graphics and Web Design and was thinking if you needed any assistance with this type of work or even a marketing campaign you may have in the pipeline at present, I would be willing to help out for free.

If by the off chance you do, I can send you all my details and CV for you to take a look at.

Thanks

_Applemac_      (Matt)

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Sky Poker - Any work needed to be done for free.:
    Hello, This post isnt really related to the Forums, just the people at Sky Poker in general in a quest for personal gain. I was recently made unemployed by a design agency in Bristol (due to company relocating), and was looking for any kind of work to keep myself from going loopy at home. I have alot of experience in Graphics and Web Design and was thinking if you needed any assistance with this type of work or even a marketing campaign you may have in the pipeline at present, I would be willing to help out for free. If by the off chance you do, I can send you all my details and CV for you to take a look at. Thanks _Applemac_      (Matt)
    Posted by _AppleMac_
    good luck mate, nice to see someone being pro-active
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker - Any work needed to be done for free.:
    In Response to Sky Poker - Any work needed to be done for free. : good luck mate, nice to see someone being pro-active
    Posted by diablo_pez
    Cheers Diablo,

Thought why not, try and kill 2 birds with one stone as im on here a fair bit...!

• Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited June 2009
    play poker full time! haha, wondering if u have a link to a website or can show me any of your work as im a graphic design student and just enjoy looking what experienced designers etc have done.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker - Any work needed to be done for free.:
    play poker full time! haha, wondering if u have a link to a website or can show me any of your work as im a graphic design student and just enjoy looking what experienced designers etc have done.
    Posted by hurst05
    Wish I could mate, but can't seem to adjust my play for cash...! Plus there isnt enough decent tourns throughout the day... only small ones...

Yeah no probs mate, few examples below but I mainly did work for Fox DVD launches...

Website is http://www.yelo-media.co.uk

Take a gander...!

What year you in at uni then...!? I  can remember the days well, not until the third year did I actually start taking the work serious...! Good times...!
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited June 2009
    haha yeah, just finished 1st year, got awarded in book status in the D&AD student awards this year, my work will be shown on their website from july 2nd
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Good going...! Can't complain with that at all...!

You know what kind of Graphics you want to do after uni...? So many various industries to go into...!
  • Options
    mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited June 2009
    wish u luck matt maybe u could give me a hand while am at work in the day and sort my forum out
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Cheers mate,

Ha, your gunna need a site dedicated just to you at this rate...! You want me to be a moderator just for your forum...?! ha

You playing any MTT's tonight...!?