You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Balance not updating

scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi guys - just stood from 4 tables and after 5 minutes or so my balance has not been updated.

Just went onto the help tab and the online help is currently closed.

Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    gazscoopgazscoop Member Posts: 30
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Balance not updating:
    Hi guys - just stood from 4 tables and after 5 minutes or so my balance has not been updated. Just went onto the help tab and the online help is currently closed. Anyone else having this issue?
    Posted by scotty77
    yep, same issue, ive loaded up on 2 tables since, its took money from account but im not on the tables!!
  • Options
    delano1975delano1975 Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2009
    oh thank god thought it just me....a fiver just vanished for a few minutes then came back again.......had a strange guy on my table talking about " U bunt U" and said i had a button under my seat, it was a linux blah blah blah didnt understand why he couldnt play with us....he was writing in the chat box but was sat out when he said he wasnt......dunno if this has anything to do with the price of fish, but he dissapeared the the funny goings on started, it was like someone had taken over the website....creepy....either that or ive been awake for too long playing poker..... : )
  • Options
    Sky_mod1Sky_mod1 Member Posts: 88
    edited October 2009
    Hi All,

We are currently experiencing a problem on the site with the balance not updating. We are currently investigating the problem on our end and we are working around the clock to have this resolved shortly.

We apologise for any inconvenience experienced as result of this.

Thanks
    Sky Mod