You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Get your face on the Hendon Mob Database!!

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited October 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi Guys

Last season's (then was) SPUKT's mainevent results were put onto the hendonmob database after i contacted them about the tour.

I have emailed them again this year (although i didnt get a response) I have checked their schedule and the Manchester leg is shown on their fixtures. Therefor i believe anyone finishing inside the cash will get their mugshot on the Hendonmob database.

Sods law I wont cash this year after i cashed all 3 of the legs I played which were not shown and didn't cash the main event that was!

Goodluck all

Comments

• Options
    pieman1213pieman1213 Member Posts: 57
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Get your face on the Hendon Mob Database!!:
    Hi Guys  Last season's (then was) SPUKT's mainevent results were put onto the hendonmob database after i contacted them about the tour.  I have emailed them again this year (although i didnt get a response) I have checked their schedule and the Manchester leg is shown on their fixtures. Therefor i believe anyone finishing inside the cash will get their mugshot on the Hendonmob database.  Sods law I wont cash this year after i cashed all 3 of the legs I played which were not shown and didn't cash the main event that was!  Goodluck all
    Posted by FlashFlush
    that sounds cool....lets hope the hendon mob are looking for a 5th member lol
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
    edited October 2009

Yes - we agreed with Joe Beevers, a few weeks ago, that this years Sky Poker Tour Results would be included in the THM Database.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Can we get them on brunette poker please too TK you utter legend ;)