You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky poker is the place to be!!!!

margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Just wanted to say how pleased i am about joining sky poker!!! i have been a regular on Full tilt and pokerstars for a couple of months and comparing the 3 sites, Sky poker is defo the best by a country mile!!! will be recommending it all my friends!! it is so much more realistic than the other sites, easy to navigate and use!! being new to the game i can play at my level and i am now enjoying my poker, Never going to be a millionaire at it, but i am enjoying it again and that's what matters most :)) must get down to watching it on the box at some point too :)

THANK GOD FOR SKY POKER!!!

P.S. No sky poker have not paid me to say this lol :)

MargateMafia (MargateMaf on the tables)

Comments

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    nice one mate, i find it very easy to navigate also, which is good for me ;-)
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    Nice one, yeah it is pretty cool tbf.

BTW keep coming to the community section :)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    It is so easy it's not funny lol, won a couple a quid along the way too :) the site has really got me excited about poker, had some fantastic games on here too an met some great people too!! an we have the forum too which is spot on too!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    will do scotty!! will defo be here quite alot, need so much advice on getting my game into better shape :)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    well dont ask scotty!!

only kidding lol
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    edited October 2009

Welcome aboard! Delighted to see a glass half-full character join the crew.

Don't forget, there's an £865 Freeroll on Saturday night - watch the Show at 9pm on Saturday Evening, the Password will be given out in the first 30 minutes. Plus, you get to see a beautiful couple Presenting & Analysing. Sort of.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    is orford on tomoro then tikay?

only jesting with ya kendall
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009

Hi margatema

Welcome to the Sky Poker Community, anything you want to know, post it on here and I gurantee if someone knows they will tell you :)

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky poker is the place to be!!!!:
    Welcome aboard! Delighted to see a glass half-full character join the crew. Don't forget, there's an £865 Freeroll on Saturday night - watch the Show at 9pm on Saturday Evening, the Password will be given out in the first 30 minutes. Plus, you get to see a beautiful couple Presenting & Analysing. Sort of.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Looking forward to seeing LML's beautiful couple ;)

Tikay........take the night off please!
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Welcome MargateMaf!

It's refreshing to have someone being so positive about poker. It seems you share the 'poker is fun' concept that I have. Good luck at the tables. Get ready for a great ride.

Dave

• Options
    edited October 2009
    is Tikay10 the old boy on the TV??? Thanks for the replies guys!! an grimstar, no point playing poker if you don't enjoy it :) "Everyday's a good day" is the motto i live by even if i am not playing well or have made bad decisions

Margatemafia
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    is Tikay10 the old boy on the TV??? Thanks for the replies guys!! an grimstar, no point playing poker if you don't enjoy it :) "Everyday's a good day" is the motto i live by even if i am not playing well or have made bad decisions Margatemafia
    Posted by margatemaf
    Yup that is the old timer (;)) A great guy who never stops working and supporting 'us' the general poker playing public.

p.s. great freeroll on tonight at 945pm. Watch Skypokertv to see the password at 9-930pm, you know it will be worth it.

Dave
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited October 2009
    Welcome MargateMafia to this thing we like to call Sky Poker, but beware, there are a lot of strange characters in these 'ere parts.

Enjoy your poker & see you on the tables.

And you can keep the Costa Brava, I'm telling ya mate I'd rather have a day down Margate with all me family.

Elliot
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    LOL!! you obviously have not been to margate for a while!! :) an i can be just as strange as everyone here too lol was going to look at the freeroll tonight an see what its all about :). So the ol boy was from the TV! nice most people on TV don't give you the time of day but he does seem like a top bloke!! and if he supports the general playing poker public then he has to be a legend then lol :))
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited October 2009
    LOL!! you obviously have not been to margate for a while!! :) an i can be just as strange as everyone here too lol was going to look at the freeroll tonight an see what its all about :). So the ol boy was from the TV! nice most people on TV don't give you the time of day but he does seem like a top bloke!! and if he supports the general playing poker public then he has to be a legend then lol :))
    Posted by margatemaf
    I've never been to Margate! lol ... I was quoting a couple of East End philosophers ;-)

Tikay's a top bloke, and there are others too. I used to think these people were trapped inside my flat-panel, rather like the three villains in the Superman movie, but no - they're allowed out to interact with us on here - AND - very occasionally, they take on a 3D form and appear at live events! Amazing :-D

• Options
    edited October 2009
    live events???
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009

HIYA MARGATEMAFIA,SO PLEASED YOU ARE ENJOYING SKY POKER.I HAVE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR A FEW MONTHS MYSELF AND APART FROM LUVIN THE POKER I FIND THE COMMUNITY EVEN MORE LUVABLE.GREAT CHARACTERS AND ALWAYS READY TO GIVE ADVICE AND GUIDANCE.TRY THE 7.00PM DEEPYS AND GET TO KNOW ALOT OF THE REGULARS.GL IN YOUR POKER

• Options
    edited October 2009
    cheers buddy!!! always enjoy me poker :)