You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tournament repositioning

diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
I'm sick to death of paying the blinds then being moved to a new table and being back on the big blind

You should only be moved if you were the next to be on the big blind

It's even worse later on in tournaments and can definitely affect the end result with the blinds being so big

All these changes you have made......SKY please sort this SIMPLE change out PLEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    I've posted on this before. It's a pain when it happens, I had 3 moves to the BB in 3 hands not long ago.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Tournament repositioning:
    I'm sick to death of paying the blinds then being moved to a new table and being back on the big blind You should only be moved if you were the next to be on the big blind It's even worse later on in tournaments and can definitely affect the end result with the blinds being so big All these changes you have made......SKY please sort this SIMPLE change out PLEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by diablo_pez
    im the opposite lol, just as im about to enter the big blind i get moved to UTG lol.Swings and roundabouts
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited October 2009
    im with u pez but u must put a poll on it, it catches there eye more imo