You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Change of game play

razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Recently ive been on a poor run so decided to play lag on cash tables which has been rewarding for me as for the torns ive been pleased with my game just need the poker gods to help me out , can i also say that in the last week ive been playing the 22.00 deepie and last night we had 19 runners and it took 90 mins before the 1st exit so well done to the players in this last night and well done to sky poker for putting on this gr8 torn if we could reach 30+ runners that would be fantastic
Also i notice DTD are doing a 100.00 +12.00 30 min clock 10k chip torn sat n sun this weekend which i think will be a sure winner so good luck to sky players that will be attending that event
Thankfully im moving house thursday at long last so from then i will probably be off site for a few weeks until my internet is up n running so as i say B LUKKY  all

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited October 2009
    Oi Kev why not Rams v QPR scores on the doors??

Hmm think I know why!

Rams 3 - 1 QPR easyyyyyyy

Come on U Rams

• Options
    edited October 2009
    OK

IM GOIN MMMMMM U LOT 1  MIGHTY HOOPS 4  BUZACKSY 1ST GOAL SAVAGE SENT OFF AND CLOUGHIE SACKED,

CMON THE MIGHTY QPR,QPR,QPR,QPR
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Change of game play:
    Recently ive been on a poor run so decided to play lag on cash tables which has been rewarding for me as for the torns ive been pleased with my game just need the poker gods to help me out , can i also say that in the last week ive been playing the 22.00 deepie and last night we had 19 runners and it took 90 mins before the 1st exit so well done to the players in this last night and well done to sky poker for putting on this gr8 torn if we could reach 30+ runners that would be fantastic Also i notice DTD are doing a 100.00 +12.00 30 min clock 10k chip torn sat n sun this weekend which i think will be a sure winner so good luck to sky players that will be attending that event Thankfully im moving house thursday at long last so from then i will probably be off site for a few weeks until my internet is up n running so as i say B LUKKY  all
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi kev

Finaly, you move, now for thje stressful part, but when its over ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and gl too al who play at DTD.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    fancy qpr to turn the rams over actually myself
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited October 2009
    3 NIL TO QPR
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Stroll in the park springs to mind,, happy days