You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tip for a Tip anyone?

HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
edited May 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
I am goin Newbury later on a Stag!!

Any tips I can write down while I am still Compus Mentus!!

One back, George Groves, Hammersmith Boy too, is massive odds to beat James Degale tonight!

Don't go too mad, but i've gone for value in Groves win 7-2 ish, but also Groves win KO 9-1!!

It will be a BangFest as there is no love lost here!!!

Both are HIGHLY RATED, SO WINNER WILL REALLY KICK ON!!

Comments

• Options
    shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited May 2011
    Cant stand Degale hes a right pr!ck, but he will smash Groves tonight
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    As far as the racing goes, if ur still standing come the last race think the fav Mantatisi will win this, already been backed this morning, and currently 4/1

good Luck and have fun

Shaz
    xxxx
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Tip for a Tip anyone?:
    As far as the racing goes, if ur still standing come the last race think the fav Mantatisi will win this, already been backed this morning, and currently 4/1 good Luck and have fun Shaz xxxx
    Posted by shazallin
    Thanks will back it Now!! Before the beer changes mi mind LOL

Am Told these two fought Once before, amatuers, Groves won on points!! A mate of mine has sparred with Groves, but knows both, and his boxing, and he says will be pretty close, so I admit, am goin with the odds value, and a couple of interviews i've heard!!

Both from Dale Youth B.C, our local club, & they really dont like each other at all!!

The people in know seem to be on Degale shading it, but that it IS a DEFO must SEE FIGHT!!

Me.... I Love an Under Dog who shows a bit of character!!
  • Options
    yuranASSetyuranASSet Member Posts: 485
    edited May 2011
    I'm LookinG forward to the Fight tonight, I'll be having a flurry on Degale stopping groves in round 8
  • Options
    SighKOSighKO Member Posts: 329
    edited May 2011
    Love Grows Wild 6.35

Hayley Turner does well for M Bell. She finishes at Haydock after the 4.05 then goes to Newbury for the 6.35

Not sure if backing unraced 2 yo fillies is profitable but is currently trading at 7-2 so it must have been showing something at home
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited May 2011
    Cant stand Degale hes a right pr!ck, but he will smash Groves tonight
    Posted by shazallin

Don't hold back Shaz , say what you mean lol 
  • Options
    moonfish1moonfish1 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2011
    get on KYLE OF BUTE m8 6.05 race
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Posted by ITCHYBALLS
    Thanks Shaz, sighKo & ITCHY, have backed 'em & put em all in Placepots & Quadpots!!

So now can get ready, stroll down pub to get coach at 3pm and all bets sorted, so can focus on the Beer & Banter LOL!

Thanks all GL

ps. Saw another interview on Sky this am with DeGale & Groves sitting together, was Brilliant lol !!

COME ON GEORGE !!!!
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited May 2011
    Posted by ITCHYBALLS
    Nurse !!!!
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Tip for a Tip anyone? : Thanks Shaz, sighKo & ITCHY, have backed 'em & put em all in Placepots & Quadpots!! So now can get ready, stroll down pub to get coach at 3pm and all bets sorted, so can focus on the Beer & Banter LOL! Thanks all GL ps. Saw another interview on Sky this am with DeGale & Groves sitting together, was Brilliant lol !! COME ON GEORGE !!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Lend him hitpup ....I'm sure they'll be be good for each other.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Tip for a Tip anyone? : Lend him hitpup ....I'm sure they'll be be good for each other.
    Posted by billyboots
    LOL, literally off out the door Now, but jus got tex from a good regular & reliable source who I aked bout today, he says Newbury is difficult but gave me....

3pm Haydock OVERDOSE, says prob will be favourite

& 3.40 York TAX_FREE , 20-1 LOLOL!! says great e/way value!!

So am banging on them two & goin , see ya when am sober, prob Mon evenin!!

GL ALL!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    As far as the racing goes, if ur still standing come the last race think the fav Mantatisi will win this, already been backed this morning, and currently 4/1 good Luck and have fun Shaz xxxx
    Posted by shazallin

urghhhh was right about it getting backed in, but rubbish tip sorry!

Shaz
    xxx
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    race before p!ssed me off!!! the fav should have been withdrawn at the start, it didnt want to run and was never gonig to win, they force it in for it to be pulled up 3f into the race....just so the bookies get to keep there cash!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Love Grows Wild 6.35 Hayley Turner does well for M Bell. She finishes at Haydock after the 4.05 then goes to Newbury for the 6.35 Not sure if backing unraced 2 yo fillies is profitable but is currently trading at 7-2 so it must have been showing something at home
    Posted by SighKO

Tempremental fillies, what can I say???  The thing ran no sort of race, had every chance but I can't see any reason to follow it, although it's not like Bell to run one this early unless it's forward, it was a Feb foal so tbh I expected better.Drifted badly in the betting, probably due to the support for Winter Hill (which is almost certainly capable of better). 

I hate tipping horses :0(

Hope you had a good day tho boss
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Love Grows Wild 6.35 Hayley Turner does well for M Bell. She finishes at Haydock after the 4.05 then goes to Newbury for the 6.35 Not sure if backing unraced 2 yo fillies is profitable but is currently trading at 7-2 so it must have been showing something at home
    Posted by SighKO

Just noticed Hayley Turner won the 7.05...... typical
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Just got in bit smashed from Newbury, done rabbish........But..........

GEORGE GROVES DA MAN !!!!

helped wiv da horse lose's Son nice one!!

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Nice tip on the boxing, shame i ignored it!!

But wtf you donig being able to type after a stag do!!!!!!!

Shaz
    xxxx
  • Options
    NorbitNorbit Member Posts: 490
    edited May 2011

Great to see groves win! loved it at the end, i saw degale nearly jump in celebration but then stopped ha! silly tw..!

only backed cleverly win 1-5 rounds by any means at evs and not even sure it should it of been stopped, but meh im not arguing.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Great to see groves win! loved it at the end, i saw degale nearly jump in celebration but then stopped ha! silly tw..! only backed cleverly win 1-5 rounds by any means at evs and not even sure it should it of been stopped, but meh im not arguing.
    Posted by Norbit
    LOLOLOL...... spotted that too !!!

was when Announcer shouted.....

" And Stilllllll..............................UNDEFEATED........."  LOL

just got in from FFC v Arsenal Norbit great Game!!  Poor Gera challenge poss cost us the WiN!!

Shaz, As for the typing, got away with it last nite as I had had lots of practice at hiding bein sosszzled, but am strugglin today admit!! had to check this at least 4 times!!

Was Hangin last nite, Georgey Boy got me out of trouble, afterv a bad day at races this helped too LOL, must get in ansd play this 750 Midnight One more LOL
    HITMAN_RV1240001£225 + 40 League Points
    fudgemanic02£150 + 36 League Points
    swandolf03£105 + 28 League Points
    ZahZaf04£75 + 22 League Points
    petedaddy05£60 + 18 League Points
    fisheater206£52.50 + 14 League Points
    martoni007£45 + 10 League Points
    bar400408£37.50 + 6 League Points