You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WHOS AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD WOLF

andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
edited May 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
mr wolf runs at catterick shortly ,pees off in front hard to catch round here bit like pontefract

Comments

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited May 2011
    Can you update when you know when he,s running so can get on it early

Cheers
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: WHOS AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD WOLF:
    Can you update when you know when he,s running so can get on it early Cheers
    Posted by MP33

It was yesterday and got beaten!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    will back it again when it runs at ponty over 5f on fast ground,,still waiting for giovanna to run and will back it when it gets a decent jockey on board
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: WHOS AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD WOLF : It was yesterday and got beaten!!!
    Posted by kaymac
    LOL - Phew - its sounds like its due a win tho so I,ll be on it nxt time instead so if you can post when its running again t would be  appreciated - Cheers
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    will do,,i do think that mr wolf needs class5 now at his age and his possibly still a shade high in the weights,but will let you no when i fancy him,,as for giovanna it will run off at least 15 lb lower than its last winning mark 2 year ago 2m 6f to 3m hurdle on a flatish track on good ground with a decent jockey on instead of that useless S QUINLAN
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    will do,,i do think that mr wolf needs class5 now at his age and his possibly still a shade high in the weights,but will let you no when i fancy him,,as for giovanna it will run off at least 15 lb lower than its last winning mark 2 year ago 2m 6f to 3m hurdle on a flatish track on good ground with a decent jockey on instead of that useless S QUINLAN
    Posted by andybuck
    N1 _ Will keep an eye out for it