You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Useless Software - Constant Login Expiry

Before I go and find somewhere which has software that actually works could you perhaps explain why every single time I lose connection do I have to spend valuable time logging back in just to get back to the table.
ring
Why cant this software retain my login so diconnections are reduced to minimum time. This has happend three times in three tournaments and has effected the outcome of the game significantly.

To make matters worse it doesnt even accept your login at the first attempt you have to type it three times to get back into the table.

If there is no resolution to this problem I will go elsewhere because your software cannot be relied upon during critical situations.

Comments

• Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited October 2009
    Cant say I have this problem, could it be your computer?
  • Options
    joe759017joe759017 Member Posts: 131
    edited October 2009
    am i log in or out try 2 find a game aqm not log in but iam log in 2 join the game but whan i try 2join it says log in agfain  i am going 2 try again
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    hey guys,

i'm really sorry to hear of your problems and bad experiences. if you feel you have lost out in anyway please contact customer who will investigate the individual merits of your case.

kind regards,

Rich
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited October 2009
    I think I know what this is. I had a problem with the cabling so had the same fault, went to wireless and had no problems since.
    The site relies on a fixed IP address, for perfectly good reasons (1 login, 1 IP address). Whenever you connect through a server the IP address is variable so it will continually log you out. Also, if you get disconnected, the IP address is no longer fixed, hence the logout. All gambling sites require a fixed IP address (as do all sites involving the transfer of money).

Bad weather, wind, dry joints...all can cause temporary disconnections. I don't think going to another site will solve it.