You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NO SOUND

brag1971brag1971 Member Posts: 1
edited October 2009 in Community Suggestions
NO   SOUND   LIKE   THERE  USED  2   BE,    WHEN  U  WON  CHIPS   MAKES  IT  BORING  FOR  ME  .     WUD   BE   NICE  2  GET  CHANCE   2  SEE   WHO    U  PLAYING   PITURE   WISE    LIKE  FACE  BOOK   TEXAS  HOLDERM .   

AND   IFF   SOME  1   IS  CHIP   LEADER   THEY   NORMALLY  ALLWAYS   HIT  THE  BETTER   HANDS   WHICH  2   ME  IS  A  FIX   ,     AGAIST  CHIP  LEADER   U  CAN  HAVE  BETTER   HANDS    AND    STILL   LOSE   IT  JUST   WONTS   2  GET  RID  OFF    U  ON  TAPLE    ,    

SO  ID   SAY  MAKE   THIS   SITE   HAVE  SOUND  AGAIN  ,   MAKE  FAIR   , AND   EITHER   CHANGE   THE  SAME   CHARACTORS    OR  LET   US   PUT   OUR   OWN  PITURES   ON   2  SEE   WHO  WE  PLAYING   . 

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    My wife plays on facebook because its free and it has the worse table set up in the world. There are players daft Avatars, cups of tea, cigars, flowers, beer cans etc etc etc. I prefer the minimalist view - show me my hole cards, the community cards, players chip stack and bets. The only thing id change on the sky tables is a function button for me to see everyones hole cards. 
  • Options
    paulwbapaulwba Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2009
    if u want sound play some music