You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Slow running of site - again

SUDDSSUDDS Member Posts: 65
edited October 2009 in Community Help & Advice
This seems to be a common complaint and after playing for 12 months or so on this site has got progressively worse. It is really noticeable when their are more than 4k of people using the site and 2+k actually sitting.

Have started to refrain from playing here as b****y annoying finding you've missed hands at the begining of a game and getting timed out during a hand at no fault of your own.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    hey,

i'm really sorry to hear of your problems and bad experiences. if you feel you have lost out in anyway please contact customer who will investigate the individual merits of your case.

kind regards,

Rich
  • Options
    SUDDSSUDDS Member Posts: 65
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Slow running of site - again:
    hey, i'm really sorry to hear of your problems and bad experiences. if you feel you have lost out in anyway please contact customer who will investigate the individual merits of your case. kind regards, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thanks for your concern, one of the many "little" things that makes the Sky site a pleasant one to use. I haven't lost out on anything monetary that could be attributed to Sky (only my unaccomplished play) it just spoils a nice site to use at busy times.

Cheers,
    Chris.