You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What's gone wrong tonight?

BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
edited October 2009 in Community Help & Advice
I put the baby to bed, made up a flask of coffee and settled down to play the 8pm Open which I'd bought into earlier in the day.
I tried to log in at 7.45 and finally got logged in at 8.42! I asked the blokes at the table if they had had trouble, and they said that they personally hadn't but there were quite a few 'away' who had.
Anyway, I got K9s, shoved and lost. Had no choice!

Grrrrrrrrrrr.......

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    I never enter too early as you never know what will happen, if you pay 10 mins before the start at least you know you are logged on ok. Also may i suggest that in future you get the wife to put the baby to bed and make the coffee for you!
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: What's gone wrong tonight?:
    I never enter too early as you never know what will happen, if you pay 10 mins before the start at least you know you are logged on ok. Also may i suggest that in future you get the wife to put the baby to bed and make the coffee for you!
    Posted by loonytoons
    Brave! very brave lol :) thats the sort of thing i would only say to my wife if i was on holiday ....... on another planet, in another solar system. I know my role and place and it's right under her thumb!! :)
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    In Response to What's gone wrong tonight?:
    I put the baby to bed, made up a flask of coffee and settled down to play the 8pm Open which I'd bought into earlier in the day. I tried to log in at 7.45 and finally got logged in at 8.42! I asked the blokes at the table if they had had trouble, and they said that they personally hadn't but there were quite a few 'away' who had. Anyway, I got K9s, shoved and lost. Had no choice! Grrrrrrrrrrr.......
    Posted by BigBluster

hey bigbluster,

i'm sorry to hear of your problems. if you feel technical problems have affected your ability to play on the tables please get in touch with customer care. they will be more than happy to investigate and see what can be done for you.

thanks,

Rich