You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hand History Posts Go Into The Strategy section?

Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Just wondering if the recent batch of hand history posts should be started in the Strategy section? Otherwise the general chat is getting flooded.

Comments

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    good shout dave, personally i dont think it matters a great deal, i always post them here because more people read this part of the community and therefore will get more feedback if i am after advice.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    It depends.  I doubt a lot of the posts are after strategy advice and just want to vent. 

tbh I just ignore most of them now, they're just made by people who fail to appreciate variance and the relatively small equity advantages that hands have in NLHE.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Hand History Posts Go Into The Strategy section?:
    good shout dave, personally i dont think it matters a great deal, i always post them here because more people read this part of the community and therefore will get more feedback if i am after advice.
    Posted by webby234
    I think that it is VERY clear with your recent posts that you are not after advice.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Posted by webby234
    Hey mate, sorry wasn't a dig, just saw that most of them were giving strategy advice. I see your point though.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Hand History Posts Go Into The Strategy section? : I think that it is VERY clear with your recent posts that you are not after advice.
    Posted by MereNovice
    What on earth could you mean Vince ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    It depends.  I doubt a lot of the posts are after strategy advice and just want to vent.  tbh I just ignore most of them now, they're just made by people who fail to appreciate variance and the relatively small equity advantages that hands have in NLHE.
    Posted by scotty77[/QUOT

This would be logical. Good point mate.
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited October 2009
    really good thougt, yeh i agree,  NO1 USES THE SHED.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Hand History Posts Go Into The Strategy section? : I think that it is VERY clear with your recent posts that you are not after advice.
    Posted by MereNovice
    yes but sometimes i am, that is the point i am trying to make!!
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    really good thougt, yeh i agree,  NO1 USES THE SHED.
    Posted by nirvana29
    I always use the correct forum