You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sick out draw every time.

SAFCarmySAFCarmy Member Posts: 18
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
I have just had 9 10 on the big blind and it limped round to me. i checked. The flop came Q K J rainbow. checked round to me so i put a bet in (3/4 pot). called by one player. turn is a Jack I bet again 3/4 pot and get raised all in. i call. he turns over J 9. you can probably gues the river oh yes another Jack. i must be the most unluckiest player on this site. Im totally thinking of stopping playing poker. I can take beats but it happens sooo many times to me here I honestly can not believe it.

Am i just unlucky or is there a special seat on each table that just wins no matter what?

One more thing why can you not type "fix" in the chat box. gets me thinking.

Im looking else where for poker for a bit now, had enough of this site.

Comments

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    Your NOT unlucky m8, its just part and parcel of the game I'm afraid.  Take solace from the fact that you went in ahead and the other player has got very very lucky.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    Hi SAFCARMY,look mate i do feel soz for ya that was a sick outdraw but please please dont think it is only you it happens to.I had a few very similar to yours yesterday but that is POKER.You must never forget that the game is not over til the RIVER.As long as there are still 2 or more involved you cannot be sure what the opponent(s) are holding.Over time these things will even out.GL