You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

50 quid free bet

ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
edited July 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat

Anyone got any ideas on some decent bets that are likely to come in. The deal is that you only keep the profit not the original stake which comes from a freeroll last night.

Comments

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited July 2011
    Northampton to win League 2 around 16/1
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited July 2011
    essex to beat Kent tonight 8/11 but £35 cash beats a £50 free bet  ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: 50 quid free bet:
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Sounds like a plan dohhhh. Ill take a look at he lineups, although t20 can be  bit hit and miss. Cheers
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: 50 quid free bet : Sounds like a plan dohhhh. Ill take a look at he lineups, although t20 can be  bit hit and miss. Cheers
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Take the Northampton bet! Il dig this thread up in May when you could have been £800 richer ;) haha
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: 50 quid free bet : Sounds like a plan dohhhh. Ill take a look at he lineups, although t20 can be  bit hit and miss. Cheers
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    It's live on sky, great sport to bet on if u can watch the game for entertainment value.

Must win game for both teams, essex are unbeatable on their day at home and will be well up for it. 

• Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: 50 quid free bet : It's live on sky, great sport to bet on if u can watch the game for entertainment value. Must win game for both teams, essex are unbeatable on their day at home and will be well up for it. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I was watching the surrey kent game last night. That Azar mahmood is dangerous for kent, but ill take bopara and shah to score a bundle, hopefully!

Yeah will be watching it on tv, im not that far from chelmsford so could even turn up although im a middlesex boy at heart!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: 50 quid free bet : Take the Northampton bet! Il dig this thread up in May when you could have been £800 richer ;) haha
    Posted by splashies
    Splashies if you can give me a bet that makes me £800 quid richer this week I would have taken it. Need the money for my arsenal season tickets a cool 2.5k!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: 50 quid free bet : Splashies if you can give me a bet that makes me £800 quid richer this week I would have taken it. Need the money for my arsenal season tickets a cool 2.5k!
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    2.5k! Where are u sitting???? Next to Wenger?

Surely when you sell Nasri and Fabregas there should be enough money left over to give everyone free season tickets?
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited July 2011
    Fulham to beat A Villa First game of season defo!!

Am Gutted Man City Home to Swansea, cause we are 25-1 to be top after first game!!

O!! One More Defo!!  QPR to be relegated 5-2, also 6-1 to be bottom, I'd say split both. but heavy on the straight relegation !!  Had £100 on it so far LOL!! just 20 on bottom!!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: 50 quid free bet : 2.5k! Where are u sitting???? Next to Wenger? Surely when you sell Nasri and Fabregas there should be enough money left over to give everyone free season tickets?
    Posted by splashies
    The cheapest season tickets are £1k each now, so its only a slight upgrade. One of the seats is 10 rows from the back of the upper tier, nosebleed territory!

As for nasri and fab, dont go there. The money will be banked and not reinvested.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Dohhhh this is a flippin disaster, I want my money back!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    you plonker
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    You've gotta look on the brightside though, at least I didn't back it.

Every cloud n all that!
  • Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited July 2011
    You've gotta look on the brightside though, at least I didn't back it. Every cloud n all that!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    LOL brilliant