You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Depositors freeroll

loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
edited October 2009 in Community Suggestions
Why not have a depositors freeroll each week for players who have deposited say £50 in the previous week,havn't cashed in and have entered tournaments / cash games/ stt's to that value (to stop players just depositing and doing nothing). I can say that i probably would not be entered very often lol, however i've seen it on other sites and it must be to the benefit of sky and actual players who are investing and not just the freeloaders lol.

Comments

• Options
    NICONNICON Member Posts: 68
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Depositors freeroll:
    Why not have a depositors freeroll each week for players who have deposited say £50 in the previous week,havn't cashed in and have entered tournaments / cash games/ stt's to that value (to stop players just depositing and doing nothing). I can say that i probably would not be entered very often lol, however i've seen it on other sites and it must be to the benefit of sky and actual players who are investing and not just the freeloaders lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    Depositors freerolls are good. Once a month maybe with a big GTD would be good (and for sky would encourage new players to deposit and existing aswell)
  • Options
    UrdadiUrdadi Member Posts: 297
    edited October 2009
    I think one of the best thing about Sky Poker is that unlike other sites, it is user friendly and not intimidating. Encouraging people to invest £50 say a month would put a lot of the casual players off.
    The amount of players at anyone time is not the largest when compared to other sites. I like the current strategy used by Sky as it encourages people to join up without the fear of losing a potentially large amount.