You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Which web browser works best with skypoker.com??

IrishWOLFIrishWOLF Member Posts: 62
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
Hey ppls,
Just a lil post to let you know about the web browser that works best with Skypoker.com.
I've use explorer 8 RC, firefox , safari and google chrome. I'm useing mobile internet.

And by far google chrome comes out on top,, handles the poker flash player really well, multi-tabling also very good. Fastest loading times and you can make a direct link to skypoker.com for your desktop.

Give it a try , leave a post if you agree with this. Or if your happy with your browser and which 1 your useing..

many thanks,, Lee

Comments

• Options
    KaidusKaidus Member Posts: 159
    edited October 2009
    Firefox, I have Firefox and Chrome but only 512MB RAM with WinXP and I find that if I use Chrome, it likes to crash as the Flash plugin is heavily memory-orientated.
  • Options
    UrdadiUrdadi Member Posts: 297
    edited October 2009
    I use IE8 and most of time is fine but do have some issues when a new table is launching. Can take 2 or 3 minutes.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    i use safari and not had a moments trouble! everything runs smoothly .... but then since i converted to mac i will never be buying a pc ever again!!