You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£2000 Deepstack Satellite

SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Anyone fancy getting enough to make the satellite worthwhile?

I've entered the 2.15 sat, but happy to do the 3.15 or 3.45 instead

Comments

• Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2009
    Talk to Ladyfingrs,

I am sure he would be more than happy to oblige. He has been looking at alternate ways to get in to this event.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    We have three runners - could do with a few more - It is 1 in 10, but I think it still runs with less than and pays the entries to the wineer.  I will probably bale out unless there is 6 or 7 runners.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    p.s.  I would not invest my cash in any other player, I'd rather back myself.  However, having played on the same table as Ladyfingers in the deepie a couple of days ago, I can tell youi that he is very good.  If I were to be an investor, my money would be with him.
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Runners with

minutes left to register.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Had 7 runners - but it cancelled rather than running and paying the winner (which it has done in the past).  Thanks to those who entered.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited November 2009
    SoLack .. sometimes they run them with  6  runners  but as a SNG winner takes all ..which nearly gives you the entry ..so a top up is needed to enter .. I think this is a good Idea  but if it goes to 7 or 8  runners then you cant have two 6 seat-er tables  one  with 3  and one with  4  players ... probably the best answer is to find a SNG, say  22quid and try to get your entry money that way .. glk  benny
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Thanks Benny - I do understand the reasons, and have won enough today to pay the entry, but I'm still too stingey to pay the full entry if I don't have to! 

Now entered into the 3.15 sat with mabsue and ladyfingers - hopefully we will get enough this time.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: £2000 Deepstack Satellite:
    Thanks Benny - I do understand the reasons, and have won enough today to pay the entry, but I'm still too stingey to pay the full entry if I don't have to!  Now entered into the 3.15 sat with mabsue and ladyfingers - hopefully we will get enough this time.
    Posted by SoLack
    hiya m8,i hope you get the required amount this time and the best of luck in it.dav
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Thanks

Need four more in three minutes