You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

freeroll

ade20ade20 Member Posts: 16
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

COME ON SKY IVE BEEN STUCK WITH 20 POKER POINTS FOR A MONTH NOW WHATS HAPPENED TO THE 10 POINT FREEROLL GAMES...THERE MUST BE LOTS OF PLAYERS IN THE SAME SITUATION AS ME...PEOPLE CAN ONLY PUT MONEY ONTO YOUR SITE EVERY SO OFTEN THESE DAYS THE WAY THAT FINANCES ARE......GIVE US A CHANCE PLEASE

Comments

• Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited November 2009
    There is a 10 point entry £1000 guarantee tournement starting at 14:35 today
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    I am sure that you could afford to upload £5 into you account and then play the 30p DYM games.
    If you can get into the top three then you don't just double you entry fee you also get a poker point.
    That is the way that I can enter the freerolls.
    I only upload every so often, so it can be a good way to get those poker points if you want to play the freerolls.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    In Response to freeroll:
    COME ON SKY IVE BEEN STUCK WITH 20 POKER POINTS FOR A MONTH NOW WHATS HAPPENED TO THE 10 POINT FREEROLL GAMES...THERE MUST BE LOTS OF PLAYERS IN THE SAME SITUATION AS ME...PEOPLE CAN ONLY PUT MONEY ONTO YOUR SITE EVERY SO OFTEN THESE DAYS THE WAY THAT FINANCES ARE......GIVE US A CHANCE PLEASE
    Posted by ade20
    gotta laugh it this, looks like the credit crunch has hit some a lot harder than others lol
  • Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: freeroll:
    In Response to freeroll : gotta laugh it this, looks like the credit crunch has hit some a lot harder than others lol
    Posted by webby234
    And the funny bit is?...you just sound arrogant and like to mock others (Harry Enfield "I'm considerably richer than you")
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: freeroll : And the funny bit is?...you just sound arrogant and like to mock others (Harry Enfield "I'm considerably richer than you")
    Posted by MrMagooo
    not at all magoo, i'm no rich dude myself, far from it but when somebody posts they only have 20 poker points and sky should be doing more for them, what do you want me to say magoo? poker points are not hard to earn and hes saying he has had 20 for over a month? some people on this forum are starting to sound like moaning old women!!
  • Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: freeroll : not at all magoo, i'm no rich dude myself, far from it but when somebody posts they only have 20 poker points and sky should be doing more for them, what do you want me to say magoo? poker points are not hard to earn and hes saying he has had 20 for over a month? some people on this forum are starting to sound like moaning old women!!
    Posted by webby234
    I'd suggest nothing ... you say far too much as it is

• Options
    edited November 2009
    ***in your opinion*** ;-)
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    Yeh im afraid i will have to agree with webby here, if i had 20 poker points id either wait til i got a chance to deposit or not play, 20 points is no good to anyone. Sky don't allow the transfer of money or points between accounts but if they did i would gladly give ade20 100 of my own points. Now there's a thought, sky could introduce this and all the big players could give some of there unwanted chips away.
  • Options
    UrdadiUrdadi Member Posts: 297
    edited November 2009
    sorry but what is a credit crunch. By the time, my wife and two kids take all my money, I have very little left - with or without a credit crunch.

I tend to play small cash games and low entry value tournaments to build up my points.

If you reduce freerolls to too low an entry point then there is little point in playing as you could just as easily play the play for fun tables.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009

Whatever your finances, playing poker is for all who wish to participate, whether it's the play tables or micro stakes real money and above. Other people's available cash can differ vastly and shouldn't be ridiculed, so I have to go with Mr Magoo on this one. I started work on £5 per week and remember those times when we had zero spare cash. Now I spend more on petrol per month than a lot of folks earn. I've been lucky and I hope I never forget that fact. I've got a load of points and if there is any way of donating/exchanging they're up for grabs.

• Options
    edited November 2009
    elsadog, i'm not tryin to ridicule and i will give him 500 points if he wants them, after all i cant exactly use them for anything on here, the point is that he is saying sky dont do nothing for him, what are they supposed to do? if he asnt got the finances to play and earn points then surely he should be making efforts like entering super 6 and posting on here to get entry's to freeroll and entering the competitions that skypoker run, he should know that the freerolls got changed a while ago at the request of most players if hes been on the site?

i would like to bet that he earns more money than i do weekly and i have got a family to suport.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    Put like that I don't disagree with you Webby.......it's just that the credit crunch has devastated some families.