You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Ok your dream player is available! Lol

MRBURNS4MRBURNS4 Member Posts: 1,152
edited August 2011 in Team Talk
Ok new to posting so lets see how it goes!

It has been great speaking to different team guys recently so I have decided to put myself on the market lol!

I would post what I can offer but when such a rare talent comes on the market I know the paparazzi will be all over this!

So let the teams fight it out for this seasons top free transfer.

So we will see if this makes the lowest ever response on the forum or if it will feature on sky news lol

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited August 2011
    Hi Mr Burns.
    You would certainly fit in with TPT (Team Poker Trev) If you want to be the best you might as well play for the best.

We have a great team of players, a great team thread and are topping the Team League Table at the mo.

All we expect is - Have some good fun & banter, support your team mates and and if your winning, post a few cashes on the TPT Thread from time to time.

TPT - Take it as RED  
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited August 2011
    love the confidence mate. :).
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Thank you Trev

Now that is a boss who knows how to snap up talent lol

I look forward to helping us to win win win!

Do I need to do anything except change my profile?

In Response to Re: Ok your dream player is available! Lol:
    Hi Mr Burns. You would certainly fit in with TPT (Team Poker Trev) If you want to be the best you might as well play for the best. We have a great team of players, a great team thread and are topping the Team League Table at the mo. All we expect is - Have some good fun & banter, support your team mates and and if your winning, post a few cashes on the TPT Thread from time to time. TPT - Take it as RED   
    Posted by POKERTREV
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Thank you Trev Now that is a boss who knows how to snap up talent lol I look forward to helping us to win win win! Do I need to do anything except change my profile? In Response to Re: Ok your dream player is available! Lol :
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    Hi MRBURNS4
    Welcome to TPT - Pop on to the TPT thread and say hello to the TPT guys & girls.

Mondays - you need to put your name down on the Forum DTD thread which is usually posted up on Fridays. You will also need to register for the 3 tournies below.

MONDAY
    7.15 Deepstack (£2.20)
    7.45 Deepstck (£1.10)
    8.30 Take on Tikay (£2.20)

Best of luck.
  • Options
    made4gamemade4game Member Posts: 488
    edited August 2011
    like it mrburns.but be careful because teams like TPT,THS,TEAM51 just take any1 on....but TKP u have to be pretty special in alot of ways :) just ask to find out ;) 

TKP-WE STAND AS ONE
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited August 2011
    Drat - we missed this signing because we filled the last place with ''The Raiser''

;o)

GL whoever you sign for - great fun is guaranteed - winning is less certain though.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Drat - we missed this signing because we filled the last place with ''The Raiser'' ;o) GL whoever you sign for - great fun is guaranteed - winning is less certain though.
    Posted by elsadog
    A very nice signing too wd.
  • Options
    edited August 2011

Official Press Release......

TPT today have snapped up this season’s most wanted transfer, insiders are talking about TPT ability to attract Europe’s best talent and this shows that TPT are serious of becoming champions this year. Rumours are flying around that TPT are shocked at missing such a player and shares in TPT fell a record amount today.

made4game was quoted in saying that even though we have missed this signing the rumours are not true TKP are about to lose their top players to TPT and we will get through this rough period and we can make it through and avoid relegation to the bingo league

Lol I am sure we will meet again soon at the tables!

like it mrburns.but be careful because teams like TPT,THS,TEAM51 just take any1 on....but TKP u have to be pretty special in alot of ways :) just ask to find out ;)  TKP-WE STAND AS ONE
    Posted by made4game