You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WSOP Main Event Final Table - This Saturday!

Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Yep, the wait is almost over. Final table time and hopefully James Akenhead whacks the lot of 'em. If he doesn't, then let Superman win. Of course, that means there had to be a Dave Bland blog on the subject, so here goes...

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    When will it be on TV?
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited November 2009
    Tricky to say, Diablo. ESPN are airing it in the US on the 10th, but when we get it in Europe I don't know. 
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    WSOP? Whats that??

SPT Main event is on on saturday, thats the place to be!!!
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WSOP Main Event Final Table - This Saturday!:
    WSOP? Whats that??  SPT Main event is on on saturday, thats the place to be!!!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Quality quote flashflush!! and one i agree with too mate lol 
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    Good luck to all those that are in the SPT at Manchester.

As for the WSOP I really don't like the 4 month wait for the final table to be played.
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WSOP Main Event Final Table - This Saturday!:
    Good luck to all those that are in the SPT at Manchester. As for the WSOP I really don't like the 4 month wait for the final table to be played.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    It does make the final table an EVENT in itself though doesn't it. I'm not saying i'd like to have to wait to play it if i was one of the november 9 but i can see why for popularity and publicity value the WSOP did what they did. With Ivey at the Final Table they will have been able to promote the heck out of it (As will his well know poker sponser) and really drum up some interest in what is the pinicle of the wonderful game.
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    i wonder if there will be live streaming anywhere,that would be sweet.I dont like watching poker when i know who has won already.