You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Boyceee & Hartigan

margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Just a message to the two presenters who were on the show tonight, thank you very much for this evening you both made me feel welcome & comfertable. As i said on air you are not quite as easy on the eye as sarah or LML but your were next best thing lol ;) cheers!!

Oh Mr Hartigan, i was told to ask you a question by Tikay but it went out of my head on air!

What is your favourite film involving trains? i am sure you know what Tikay is on about and i am sure it was designed to drop me in it too lol :)

Comments

• Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    i really enjoyed the show,more than usual.I really liked hearing James talk about his ridiculously over-aggressive play ;)
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited November 2009
    Thank you, both!

Tikay's question wasn't a trick one!  It's just a bit of an in-joke, because he's a train anorak and I'm a movie geek.  And for the record, the answer is 'The Train' starring Burt Lancaster :-)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    Hi all

Really enjoyed the show last night, think I may start calling a little bit more instead of raising ;)
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited November 2009
    A great poker player (Doyle Brunson) once said:

You've got three options in a hand of poker: fold, call or raise.  99% of the time, calling is the worst of the three!

• Options
    THESWISSTHESWISS Member Posts: 238
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Boyceee & Hartigan:
    A great poker player (Doyle Brunson) once said: You've got three options in a hand of poker: fold, call or raise.  99% of the time, calling is the worst of the three!
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Your analysis has been spot on James.
    Don't give too much away though, lol.

Ed