You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Poker League October/November Points

Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
Hi Guys

When will the poker league points be updated, its still showing the October points in the league lables and I THINK the November ones are getting added to them.

Many thanks

Steve

Comments

• Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    Mines are updated
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited November 2009
    Hi Steve,

The table has been updated now for this month and all league points earned in November so far will be automatically  allocated correctly

We'll put up details of the cash prize winners and freeroll entrants on the announcements page later today

Kind Regards

Adam
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    Thanks Adam
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    HI ADAM ,  THE LEAGUE FINAL USED TO BE WEEKLY . THEN IT WAS CHANGED TO MONTHLY . RECENTLY I SAW THERE IS A WEEKLY ONE TOO . TBH , IM A BIT CONFUSED NOW. AND GUTTED , I WAS IN THE TOP 150 MTTS PLAYERS AND THOUGHT I WOULD BE IN THE LEAGUE FINAL . COULD YOU PLEASE CLARIFY FOR ME , IS THERE A WEEKLY INVITE TOO ?
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009

where did you see the weekly one, its just the monthly one at the moment, think you may have been confused lol

• Options
    edited November 2009
    HI WEBBY , I READ IT UNDER LEAGUE . IT CHANGED AGAIN TODAY , THATS WHY I AM CONFUSED.
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Poker League October/November Points:
    HI ADAM ,  THE LEAGUE FINAL USED TO BE WEEKLY . THEN IT WAS CHANGED TO MONTHLY . RECENTLY I SAW THERE IS A WEEKLY ONE TOO . TBH , IM A BIT CONFUSED NOW. AND GUTTED , I WAS IN THE TOP 150 MTTS PLAYERS AND THOUGHT I WOULD BE IN THE LEAGUE FINAL . COULD YOU PLEASE CLARIFY FOR ME , IS THERE A WEEKLY INVITE TOO ?
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Hi Pillowman,

I can confirm that we are continuing with the £2000 monthly freeroll for the top 150 Cash, MTT & STT players, it will be held on Sunday night.

I'll have the player list up on the site in the announcements area and the freeroll itself up in the lobby in the next hour or so, look out for my post in the Announcements area to see if you've made it! :-)

I'm sorry for any confusion I'm not sure where/when the content relating to a weekly freeroll was displayed but that was definitely not correct.

Best Wishes

Adam
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    THANKS ADAM , MAYBE IM GOING SENILE AND GETTING CONFUSED . COULD OF SWORN IT SAID SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS AND CHANGED BACK TODAY . THANKYOU FOR ANSWERING AND BEST WISHES TO YOU TOO.