You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

numbers down in the 10 seaters

paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
the numbers in the 10 seaters are down on the nights the buy ins are 11 quid. ive noticed that the last couple of weeks the 10 seaters on a saturday and thursday night are down is this because on a saturday the buy in to the 10 seateris the same as the open which now has better blind structure and better prize money it struggles to get 20 to 25 entries as for the thursday night one the bounty hunter is on the same night i play the 10 seaters and the best night for entries is by far the offordables so why doesnt sky make a few changes .i suggest make the offordables on friday through to sunday. then monday night and wed night the 5.50 deepies  then tuesday and thursday for the 11 quid ones just an idea to get the numbers up for the 10 seaters as more people play them when its the offordable and the sat night 11 quid one wouldnt clash with the sat night open which   i say         looks a lot better

Comments

• Options
    porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited October 2009
    10 seaters arent very good imo
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    Love the 10 seater games personally, but you are certainly right about the drop in numbers.  Tonights 7.00 game started with just 13 runners:(
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited October 2009
    it may b something 2 do with sky revamp ove the main avents now starting at 8pm and the bigger blinds and more chips.....
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited October 2009
    yep
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    hi paparon,i think your idea is a very good one
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    never played a ten seater, i prefer nice cheap games.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: numbers down in the 10 seaters:
    never played a ten seater, i prefer nice cheap games.
    Posted by nirvana29
    Fridays and Sundays games are only £3.00 +£0.30 so come along and join the fun
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2009
    I prefer the £11 ones.  Never played the 3.30 as its kinda pointless to invest that amount of time for a small prize pool.

I think that the right mix is there at the moment.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited November 2009
    Perhaps the fact that they're no longer in the highlighted featured section 'stuck' at the top of the tournies page is having a negative effect (?)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: numbers down in the 10 seaters:
    Perhaps the fact that they're no longer in the highlighted featured section 'stuck' at the top of the tournies page is having a negative effect (?)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I think your right, I guess Sky decided that they had had their 10 minutes of fame.
  • Options
    RaggyAceRaggyAce Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2009
    I'd only played 9/10 seater tables until i signed up here a few weeks ago. 6 seaters took me 2 or 3 tournaments to get used to, it just seemed to play out differently, and my wins were down... the 10 seaters on here don't ever seem to get the numbers.
  • Options
    gazcazgazcaz Member Posts: 52
    edited November 2009
    In Response to numbers down in the 10 seaters:
    the numbers in the 10 seaters are down on the nights the buy ins are 11 quid. ive noticed that the last couple of weeks the 10 seaters on a saturday and thursday night are down is this because on a saturday the buy in to the 10 seateris the same as the open which now has better blind structure and better prize money it struggles to get 20 to 25 entries as for the thursday night one the bounty hunter is on the same night i play the 10 seaters and the best night for entries is by far the offordables so why doesnt sky make a few changes .i suggest make the offordables on friday through to sunday. then monday night and wed night the 5.50 deepies  then tuesday and thursday for the 11 quid ones just an idea to get the numbers up for the 10 seaters as more people play them when its the offordable and the sat night 11 quid one wouldnt clash with the sat night open which   i say         looks a lot better
    Posted by paparon
    THERE SHOULD BE ALOT MORE TEN SITTER TORNYS