You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Community Deepstack 3rd November

apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Firstly, I would like to say a big thanks to Sky Rich for entering me into this game as a prize for 'Name the blog'
Secondly, I would like to say thanks to all the players who made this such a fun game to play with all the chat.
Mostly, I would like to thanks to Sky for running these deepstack game. The best thing to happen on the site.

I did manage to come 2nd in this game and win £61.00, my best ever cash on the site.

I would also like to say well done to drumbeat who won and to grimster who made a comeback from 270 chips to come 4th.

Comments

• Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009

N1 APOLLO , REALLY PLEASED FOR YOU , WD .

• Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited November 2009
    Well played apollo and well done with your bggest cash so far (always a great feeling) and agreed Grimstar coming back from 270chips was an amazing site...wp Grimstarshiningbright
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    Nice 1 wd
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Community Deepstack 3rd November:
    Firstly, I would like to say a big thanks to Sky Rich for entering me into this game as a prize for 'Name the blog' Secondly, I would like to say thanks to all the players who made this such a fun game to play with all the chat. Mostly, I would like to thanks to Sky for running these deepstack game. The best thing to happen on the site. I did manage to come 2nd in this game and win £61.00, my best ever cash on the site. I would also like to say well done to drumbeat who won and to grimster who made a comeback from 270 chips to come 4th.
    Posted by apollo_11
    Well done Apollo you, Drumbeat and Mr Magoo played really well. I am sure you bankroll has appreciated this boost, I know mine has:)
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    V well played apollo
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Community Deepstack 3rd November:
    Well played apollo and well done with your bggest cash so far (always a great feeling) and agreed Grimstar coming back from 270chips was an amazing site...wp Grimstarshiningbright
    Posted by MrMagooo
    Thanks buddy, all I can say is, my luck was in :)
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    very well done apollo
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited November 2009
     Very well done  ...I luv happy endings ...lol  Nice one   glk 2ya
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Community Deepstack 3rd November : Well done Apollo you, Drumbeat and Mr Magoo played really well. I am sure you bankroll has appreciated this boost, I know mine has:)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    dont forget to mention cormach  he had agreat run on the ft  (and that chap in 6th whos name i cant remember) 
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Community Deepstack 3rd November : dont forget to mention cormach  he had agreat run on the ft  (and that chap in 6th whos name i cant remember) 
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    Corm' owned me, raising me a lot to my right, until I ran into QQ and hit trips.... but he grinded back and then did it all again! very good player