You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Having are own pic.....

gazcazgazcaz Member Posts: 52
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Please please let us have are own avat pic....

anyone agreeeee

Comments

• Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    not really, i think it can make sights look sort of cheap, random pics scatterd around the table, itll just be a load of random images, wont look good.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    Personally I think having personalised avatars is just a gimmick.  I'd rather have a site that offers good quality games and actually listens to its customers with regards to the games on offer, just the way Sky does.
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    I hate the look of the table with a load of random pics as avatars, that said a wider choice of "avatar faces" would be good but as Kiwini4u says the games are the important thing
  • Options
    playertr24playertr24 Member Posts: 26
    edited November 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE PICTURE CHOICE BECAUSE EVERY TIME YOU GO TO SIT DOWN EVERY ONE HAS MORE OR LESS GOT THE SAME AVATARS BUT LIKE WHAT MOST PEOPLE THINK ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME (LOL)

• Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited November 2009
    no thanks, this makes it look awful on your screen, and like it's already been said it's about the poker
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009

yeah,that would be cool.Why do you guys think it looks awful?

I would like it anyway :)

• Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Having are own pic.....:
    yeah,that would be cool.Why do you guys think it looks awful? I would like it anyway :)
    Posted by namesb0nd
    ty sick of siting next to 4 of the same people lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Personally I think having personalised avatars is just a gimmick.  I'd rather have a site that offers good quality games and actually listens to its customers with regards to the games on offer, just the way Sky does.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    i know what you are saying but i am sick of siting next to 4 elvis look alikes lol...........
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE PICTURE CHOICE BECAUSE EVERY TIME YOU GO TO SIT DOWN EVERY ONE HAS MORE OR LESS GOT THE SAME AVATARS BUT LIKE WHAT MOST PEOPLE THINK ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME (LOL)
    Posted by playertr24
    come on trap you must be sick of sitting next to 4 elvis look alikes lol...............
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited November 2009
    I turn the avatars off because it's only the cards which are important.

Also really hated the way some of them looked and found it got under my skin if i lost to them.
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    I never worry about the avatars.
    They are not important to the game.
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009

I rarely notice the vatars now, but in the early days the one with the fat face used to tilt me - they always seemed like the bullies!

• Options
    CLIOKIDCLIOKID Member Posts: 783
    edited November 2009
    I turn the avatars off because it's only the cards which are important. Also really hated the way some of them looked and found it got under my skin if i lost to them.
    Posted by achill
    Just about every single avatar tilts the absolute **** out of me.