You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

roulette

stuwardenstuwarden Member Posts: 1
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
hi i am new to the forum i was wondering where do i find the roulette tournaments as i cant find them anywhere any help would be greatful

Comments

• Options
    Sky_BernSky_Bern Member Posts: 31
    edited November 2009
    In Response to roulette:
    hi i am new to the forum i was wondering where do i find the roulette tournaments as i cant find them anywhere any help would be greatful
    Posted by stuwarden
    Hi Stu,

They are in the main tournament lobby and run on the hour - 60p per game.

Regards,

Bernie
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited November 2009
    Hi & Welcome.

If you click on Poker Lobby (left hand menu) and then Sit 'N' Go you should see them in the list. Easier if you then click on Name to resequence alphabetically.
  • Options
    Sky_BernSky_Bern Member Posts: 31
    edited November 2009
    Hi,

Yes you are correct - there are the 1 minute roulette tournaments in the main tournament lobby, and the Russian Roulette heads up sit & go's. If you like speed games there are some turbo charged head's up games in the sit & go lobby as well.

Regards,

Bernie
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    In Response to roulette:
    Posted by stuwarden
    please dont get the roulette tourny mixed up with the russian roulette, they are different, 1 has 2 min blinds the other has 1 hand double or nothing. Play whatever you like but i should point out that you would get better returns on the real roulette because there is no rake, however whatever takes ur fancy i suppose