You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

elsadog/alan.........i think im ready!

DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
edited October 2011 in Team Talk

I spend so much time in area 51 nowadays i think i am ready to join the team......obviously i still dont think poker is rigged etc but you do get a good debate/argument in 51

my qualifications to join...........

i am a poker legend(in my own mind)

bad beats never get to me(on 3rd lappy!)

always willing to discuss a point(untill you agree i'm right)

cheers...dave

Comments

• Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited October 2011
    Well , well , well , finally you are willing to submit to the force of Team51 ;) my guess is DOHHHHHHH will be next ;)
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2011
    In Response to elsadog/alan.........i think im ready!:
    I spend so much time in area 51 nowadays i think i am ready to join the team......obviously i still dont think poker is rigged etc but you do get a good debate/argument in 51 my qualifications to join........... i am a poker legend(in my own mind) bad beats never get to me(on 3rd lappy!) always willing to discuss a point(untill you agree i'm right) cheers...dave
    Posted by DAVEYZZ

If you feel you are ready to submit to the rubber gloves we definitely have a place for you Dave. Pm me and it will be sorted forthwith.  :o)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    cheers alan got your pm.........xfiles...lol
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: elsadog/alan.........i think im ready!:
    Well , well , well , finally you are willing to submit to the force of Team51 ;) my guess is DOHHHHHHH will be next ;)
    Posted by debdobs_67
    lol thanks debs.....how could i resist joining the same team as you?
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: elsadog/alan.........i think im ready!:
    In Response to Re: elsadog/alan.........i think im ready! : lol thanks debs.....how could i resist joining the same team as you?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    I Know Debs is irresistable, BUT if YOU CAN'T face the Initiation, please consider the HitSquad!!

[ps Is that how Man City Do it, Hi-jack Deals FTW!!]

LOL, GL MATE!!