You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Soak up the WSOP atmos with the 'Viva Las Vegas' tab!

RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Right, I'm off to bed after several hours of play on the Sky Poker tables. Before I go, I just want to point you towards the amazing micro-site dedicated to the WSOP team from Sky Poker. To be honest, I'd forgotten all about it and as it's buried away, it's easily missed.

So, go to the homepage. Click on the 'Viva Las Vegas' tab on the left hand side, and there you will find FIFTY videos fresh from this year's WSOP, including interviews with all our players, huge stars like Phil Hellmuth and lots of backstage gossip and star-spotting at the event. These videos are being posted every few minutes and are bang up-to-date. Seriously, go and have a look!

Alternatively- you can see the latest videos on http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyPokerChannel 

Comments

• dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Soak up the WSOP atmos with the 'Viva Las Vegas' tab!:
    Right, I'm off to bed after several hours of play on the Sky Poker tables. Before I go, I just want to point you towards the amazing micro-site dedicated to the WSOP team from Sky Poker. To be honest, I'd forgotten all about it and as it's buried away, it's easily missed. So, go to the homepage. Click on the 'Viva Las Vegas' tab on the left hand side, and there you will find FIFTY videos fresh from this year's WSOP, including interviews with all our players, huge stars like Phil Hellmuth and lots of backstage gossip and star-spotting at the event. These videos are being posted every few minutes and are bang up-to-date. Seriously, go and have a look! Alternatively- you can see the latest videos on http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyPokerChannel  
    Posted by RichOrford
    Get this pinned Rich - there are some great interviews there but I would never have found it without TK mentioning it in another thread. Its well hidden which kinda defeats the purpose :)
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2009
    Hi Richard
    Just wondering if Tikay ducked when he said to Phil Helmuth "your a gentleman off the table"
    I wouldn`t have said that...
    LOL