You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

london to manchester, a 4 hour drive!!!

pieman1213pieman1213 Member Posts: 57
edited November 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
ive got no choice but to drive up to manc at 7am, and with the traffic it will take 4 hours if i am lucky. i just hope the poker and enjoying the day will be worth it! anyone else got a long day of travellling ahead?

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited November 2009
    Good luck hope the journey's a good one. Put the pedal to the metal & watch out for smokeys :-D

• Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited November 2009
    yep lookingat around the same travelling from Canvey Island in Essex 3 of us Mabsue Suemab and Peck1966
  • Options
    edited November 2009

cheers 4 ur advise noseybank haha

cool mabuse, im travelling with someone else as well so it aint too bad...oh is it,  i qualified in peck's satellite, c u all tmro hopefully!

• Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, I'm leaving at 7.00 from Basingstoke - but do have driver so will hopefully snooze on way.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: london to manchester, a 4 hour drive!!!:
    Yeah, I'm leaving at 7.00 from Basingstoke - but do have driver so will hopefully snooze on way.
    Posted by SoLack
    oh rite, i think youve got a bit of a longer drive than me then coz im from slough. c u tmro anyway
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,044
    edited November 2009

Drive careful boys, you only get one life.

If you are late, too bad, your Seat is reserved, & you'll just lose a few Blinds.