You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what happen??

will550will550 Member Posts: 13
edited October 2011 in Team Talk
So how do you get picked to be in a team and what happen when your in a team i'd like to no more about this as i left poker stars to go on sky poker.

Comments

• Options
    lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited October 2011
    Hi Will

Welcome to Sky!!  Being part of a team is mainly about fun, u make some great friends, get advice from team mates etc.

A lot of team members take part in a competition that is held on a monday night, DTD, 3 tournaments with a combined cost of only £5.50. Great prizes and great banter.  Watch out for the DTD thread in the General Chat section, it should go up tomorrow. 

I am a member of Hitsquad, and we welcome all new recruits who want to join us!!  Take a look at our Hitsquad Hotnews thread and if you decide you want to join us post up on the thread.  Otherwise, take a look at the other team threads and see who u fancy, then drop the team captain a message.  Hope to see u on the tables soon :)
  • Options
    will550will550 Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2011
    So how can i enter you hitsquad? what do i have to go into??? what does DTD stand for and how do i chat on the DTD thread thnaks 4 your info so fair
  • Options
    lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: what happen??:
    So how can i enter you hitsquad? what do i have to go into??? what does DTD stand for and how do i chat on the DTD thread thnaks 4 your info so fair
    Posted by will550

We would love to welcome you to the Hitsquad :)  If you do want to join us just fill in this short application form, just a bit of fun :) You can either copy and paste it with ur answers here on this thread or on our 'Hitsquad Hotnews' thread.

1,  Name...............

2,  SEX M/F...............[optional]

3,  SANE/INSANE..........

4,  Football Team........

5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....

6,  Special Powers....
         [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad]

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?.....

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....

The DTD link isn't posted up until Friday, what I'll do is I'll watch out for it tomorrow and post the link here for you to have a read see if you fancy it, so keep an eye on this thread tomorrow :)

Hope to speak to you soon!!  Any other questions, just ask away, we're a very helpful bunch :)
  • Options
    DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    edited October 2011
    Join Team Ninja Plonkers...

...we're desperate!