You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Wanted, Posteriors

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all

Anyone who finds the headline offensive, I will alter, thankyou.

Tonight is the 10 handed deepy night, it starts at 7pm, £11.00 to enter, a starting stack of a massive 5,000 chips and 12 min blinds, wow, you could get 4 hours or more playtime.

Comments

• Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    Nice title barry. Bit out of my league but good luck to all that play.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hiiiiiiiii

A begining, we got 1
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited November 2009
    i can see there only being a few runners again for this one again maybe 20 odd barry this one clashes with the open which is only 11 pounds also tonight i play in the 10 seater regularly but if only a low number of entries again im afraid i will be trying the open i suggested making the offordables on all weekend which would bring the numbers up im  certain of this but dont know who to contact i tried a thread about it and it got some support also most people ive chatted to supported this the only deepies which get larger fields are with buy ins of either 5.50 or 3.30 the 22 ones get larger numbers  on occasions but for the fields to pay up to 8 places you need over 50 runners why does nobody listen to this at skythe 11pound ones have virtually  no interest on a sat  this could be down to a few things but thats my opinion
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009

I agree, last week we only had 13 runners and I think this week will probably be the same or maybe even worse as many of the regulars are in Manchester.  I'm gonna give it another week or so but if it contnues at these low numbers then I may drop this one and try one of the other deepstacks or even just stick to the Open at 8.00.

• Options
    edited November 2009
    Hi paparon, kiwini

Yeh, I see your points, I think that has been raised before, I just wonder whether, the idea of having an Orfordable deepstack Friday, Saturday and Sunday would entice more people to play both the main event and still be able to play the deepy. What do other people think? would it be a good idea?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I think the lower buyin for the offordable would certainly encourage more players into the Saturday game, maybe it would be better to switch tonights game to Friday when the main event is a £33 buyin and have tonight as the offordable.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hi

We still only have 2
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited November 2009
    will be lucky to get 20 runners this week barry a lot  of the deepie players are either in the open or at the spt.  last week only had 13 entries 
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I hate to sound negative but I don't think we will even get enough to fill a table tonight:(
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    im disgusted by the headline, lol.
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    with the open starting earlier than normal the numbers are bound to suffer.
  • Options
    UrdadiUrdadi Member Posts: 297
    edited November 2009
    the day I am having, i could just give you my money now and go to bed. save some time. :-(
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Wanted, Posteriors:
    the day I am having, i could just give you my money now and go to bed. save some time. :-(
    Posted by Urdadi
    would say ive gotta join ya,buy not sure how that sounds? lol