You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

coming joint second and not getting paid???

inkypinyinkypiny Member Posts: 1
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
can someone please help me with this one. i was in a scary £5.50 and there were three of us left,we all went all in, i had AK and someone else had AK we both had around 4500 chips, the other party had a pair of sixes and had more chips than us, he won the hand and got paid £22.50, the other guy who had AK and the same chhips as me got paid £7.50. i got 0! why is this??????

Comments

• mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited July 2009
    In Response to coming joint second and not getting paid???:
    can someone please help me with this one. i was in a scary £5.50 and there were three of us left,we all went all in, i had AK and someone else had AK we both had around 4500 chips, the other party had a pair of sixes and had more chips than us, he won the hand and got paid £22.50, the other guy who had AK and the same chhips as me got paid £7.50. i got 0! why is this??????
    Posted by inkypiny
    Hi
    Check your hand history to see the full hand and see if your opponent did have any more than you, usually the higher chip count gets the higher finishing postion. If you had the larger stack contact the sky poker team directly by email or phone and put the query to them.
    col
  • TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited July 2009
    he must have had you outchipped,, even just by 1. In this case the player with the least chips gets 3rd and the player with the most gets second.. Check your hand history for confirmation. Pretty sure this is whats happened