You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

i,m losing without playing

skyzerskyzer Member Posts: 2
edited December 2011 in Team Talk
why does it take my money and not even put me on a table, i know i got to wait for all players but even then nothing happens and my money has been deduced by what?

Comments

• Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited December 2011
    In Response to i,m losing without playing:
    why does it take my money and not even put me on a table, i know i got to wait for all players but even then nothing happens and my money has been deduced by what?
    Posted by skyzer
    ...........Let's see if I understand what the problem is here Skyzer.

A) If when you register for a 'sit and go' game, the game will auto start as soon as the      table fills up,therefore, you have to be patient and wait until it starts......(if you are away, your blinds will be automatically taken away by the other players and hence you will eventually run dry and lose).

If this isn't what you are referring to or doesn't answer your query,....the give a more detailed explaination on here and hopefully someone will see your post and give you an answer (i'm off to work in a mo, otherwise i wud try and help further).

But customer care will answer any of your concerns and this is always the best option....see the bottom of page for cc details.....hope you get a resolution to your problem.

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited December 2011
    In Response to i,m losing without playing:
    Posted by skyzer
    Are you using the download?
    have you downloaded the latest version of "Flashplayer"?

Make sure you also allow pop ups in your browser for sky.

What browser are you using?