You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SNG

GRAVYHARVGRAVYHARV Member Posts: 19
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Sorry in advance if I look like a lemon but on the thread that was updating the SPT Saturday that seems to have vanished a few people used SNG in a sentence in there responses!! Can spmeone put me out of my misery & advise me what it means please!!

Comments

• Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited November 2009
    In Response to SNG:
    Sorry in advance if I look like a lemon but on the thread that was updating the SPT Saturday that seems to have vanished a few people used SNG in a sentence in there responses!! Can spmeone put me out of my misery & advise me what it means please!!
    Posted by GRAVYHARV
    sit and go.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to SNG:
    Posted by GRAVYHARV
    Hi

Its a term used for Sit and Go, basically it is a 1 table game, you sit and once the table is full, it starts :)
  • Options
    GRAVYHARVGRAVYHARV Member Posts: 19
    edited November 2009
    Cheers guys belive it or not it actually came to me while i was just eating a cherry bakewell lol, can't belive I was that thick I play the DYM sit & go's all the time.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: SNG:
    Cheers guys belive it or not it actually came to me while i was just eating a cherry bakewell lol, can't belive I was that thick I play the DYM sit & go's all the time.
    Posted by GRAVYHARV
    No such thing as a stupid question, however you just MIGHT get some really stupid answers lol