You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Multi Entry Tournaments

sikassikas Member Posts: 857
edited December 2011 in Community Suggestions
ive long wanted more regular tournaments and i realise i am probs in the minority with what skys market share like, but if i could register 2-3 times over for the same tournament i.e. tonights Open....obv stacks would combine if my entries went deep, that would sort me and others like me right out, and sky wouldnt have to introduce more regular mtt's (which i know they wont cos they never reach the GTD's)

it would mean more £££ for sky from me anyway

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited December 2011
    you do realise the only reason these were started on ftp was because they are AN ABSOLUTELY APPALLING IDEA for the players but a great idea if a business wants to take more and more money in rake in a short period of time.

they are an awful idea.
  • Options
    sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Multi Entry Tournaments:
    you do realise the only reason these were started on ftp was because they are AN ABSOLUTELY APPALLING IDEA for the players but a great idea if a business wants to take more and more money in rake in a short period of time. they are an awful idea.
    Posted by beaneh

well...with the current mtt timetable, if could effectively play 2-3+ main events every night, i would

i would of course prefer playing in 3 different tournies