You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Survivor...a dogs chance? Please vote

67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
edited December 2011 in Community Suggestions
Some weeks I would like to play survivor but am committed to something one day during the week, therefore don't play.

What if we introduced a dogs life?  Voluntarily pay double the entry fee at whatever level you enter and get a second chance. 

How I see it working is that if you go through your dogs life is intact. If however you go out and have paid for a dogs life, you would be entered into a similar tournament, a dog fight, to run before the survivor, say at 6pm the next day.  Half the dogs go through and have used their dogs life for that week.  The Dog fight tournament would obviously have to have a faster structure than the Survivor.

Comments

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2011
    Make it a cats life imo and your onto something. Then ill get 9 goes at least, might actually win :)

In all seriousness, sounds like a fun idea m8.
  • Options
    tierceltiercel Member Posts: 325
    edited December 2011
    I think it would be better to have a ticket system so that if you can't play one day you can forward it to the same day the following week. Or , with advance notice enter the following day by paying the extra entry  - if you miss the £4 day you could enter the £8 day by paying the £4 excess.
  • Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Survivor...a dogs chance? Please vote:
    I think it would be better to have a ticket system so that if you can't play one day you can forward it to the same day the following week. Or , with advance notice enter the following day by paying the extra entry  - if you miss the £4 day you could enter the £8 day by paying the £4 excess.
    Posted by tiercel
    This would involve getting de-registered and re-registerd, but could be a feasible option.  

With my idea however, you can have a second chance even if you can play all week.   
  • Options
    Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited December 2011

We will pass this on but our initial impression is that it could be complicated to do and explain.